(Prince) TAXI!

DEDICATED THIS TO NIJA_LUV_U_STRONG BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME A LOT OF IDEAS....ANYWAAAAYS...ENJOY THIS SHIT YO!

"Taxi! TAXI!" You yelled. You just got off from work and you was damned there busting your ass off for a taxi. Your car is in the shop so ummmm...yeah, you're pretty much stuck with this. Oh, and did I mention it was raining?

Just as you were about to give up and start walking, a taxi pulled up. Just then a head full of hair popped out as a man opened the door for. "Hey. I'm Jacob. I'm already riding in this taxi but we can share if you like." You nodded and got in. (Not trying to sound racist and all but that was a white person in a movie move. You know niggas crazy these days! Lol)

The moment you got in the cab, the warmth took over you. You laid back in the seat trying to relax at the least. "Thanks for the offer, um, what did you say your name was again?"

"Jacob. My name's Jacob. And you're welcome. You're too pretty to be standing out in the rain anyways so it was only accpetable for me to save you?" He smiled goofyly.

"Save me? Who do you suppose to be? Superman?" You laughed making him laugh. It wasn't until then when you realized that he was fine. You were always the one to make friends but this....him....ohhh yeah.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Nija. Nija Love."

"Okay, well Nija Love....it's nice to meet you. He extended his hand out.

"Same here." You took in his hand. His hand was so soft. When you guys pulled away, you couldn't help but to cling on a little. He was making you feel some type of way.

He licked his bottom lip and bit it.

"Sooo..where you headed?" You asked trying to shake the feeling you was getting and, clearly, him too.

"Oh, to my house. You?"

"To your house." You said the words before you could stop them. You meant it to be a thought but shiit....your pussy, I MEAN your mouth had other plans (Lol)

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow up at you with a sly smirk.

"Oh, no. Noooo, definitely not."

"Oh c'mon. I won't hurt you."

"I don't know that and neither do you. Only God knows." His face scrunched up as if he was disgusted. "What? You don't like God or anything?"

"Nah....I just don't believe in Him." He said, still looking disgusted. "Not to offend you or anything."

"Soo...what are you?'

"I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in anything. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and not becuase of a God. How do you guys know that there's a God anyway?"

You sat quietly. To be honest, you didn't know. You never asked yourself that question or anyone else. How do you know if there  a God? What am I doing? Of course there's a God!

"That's what I thought." He said when you didn't answer. You just rolled your eyes. "I mean, I don't have anything against believers. Everyone has their own opinion." He shrugged and turned to face forward. "So you going to my house?" He turned back at you.

You sat there and thought about all of the movies you saw when situations like this came about and the stupid person who said yes never returned-that made you think of saying no.  But theeen, he took his jacket off which revealed his muscles shirt which revealed his muscles. That was all you needed to see. Your mind was made up. "Umm, sure, I'll go." You crossed your legs to get rid of that tingly feeling and pulled out your phone and texted your bestfriend, when you guys made it there, "If I don't call you in 10 minutes, call the cops" and you sent her the address. She sent back "Huh?" But you didn't reply.