(Roc) Lord, Have Mercy Part 2

CONTINUING ON...

"No. I'm gonna ask one more time? What's" he slowed down "my" slowed down some more "Goddamn name!" He started thrusting in you fast, the chair rocking harder than before. You dipped you nails in his back, causing him to grunt out....

"CHRESANTO!" you screamed out in ecstacy. As soon as his name came out of your mouth, the back of the chair bended back and broke off. You both fell but that didn't stop Santo.

He pinned you down thrusting in you deeper, biting on your hotspot-your earlobe.

"Aah, fuck!" you moaned out. Even though the pain in your back was unbearable, so it seemed, it was NOTHING compared to the pleasure that you were receiving right now.

After 10 minutes or so in military style, he decided to get at the bottom. You were hesitant at first because you heard people say multiple times "not to ride on your first time". You were always stubborn-you did it anyways.

The moment you slid on him, you.felt that burn again rubbing down your walls. It wasn't as bad as at first but it was bad enough to make you grimace.

"Hurts?" Roc asked. You nodded slightly. "I guess I'll take control...this time." He smiled while grabbing you waist. He slowly abd cautiously rose you up, stopping mid-way of his shaft and then slid you back down. Although it did hurt, you didn't want him to go slow. That pussy was calling his name! Lol

"Roc, from now on, please don't go slow." He smiled, nodded, and winked at you asing saying "gotcha".

He straighten his legs up a little and got a better grip of your waist. Without warning, he went in hard- ALL the way in.

You slapped your hands on his chest, not purposely. You just needed something to grab on. Your left hand gazed over his packs while your right was squeezing on his arms.

"OMG babe, you're so wet." Roc grunted. He was right. You could.hear your wetness as he stroked. It kinda sounded like squirts. :)

You compressed your lips onto his and bit down hard on his bottom lip as he hit your spot. "Uhh, Roc. Right there. Please, don't move." Your left hand scratch Roc's chest as you spoke. He went faster but stayed in the same spot. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head again but this timed twitched a little too. You felt as his hands wrapped in your hair, giving it a little tug.

That's when you felt it. Your body began trembling, as if you were about to blow. "Wait, Roc, I gotta pee." You started to hop off but he pulled you back.

"Bae," he laughed. "That's my thank you milkshake." He bit his lips and winked. You gave him a confused looked. "You'll see what I'm talking.about.."

He started to go superspeed. It seemed the faster he went, the more you had to pee. "Ugh Roc. I really have to go. Seriously."

"Don't worry. You're about to." Without a doubt, the moment he said that, you came.