(Ray) Loong Ride Home

"C'mon guys...girl. Let's get back to the bus." Walter called out to you and the guys. It was the last stop of the AATW tour and you guys were exhausted..you being one of their backup dancers. The only reason why you got to get on the bus unlike the rest of the dancers is because you dated Ray.

Anyways, everybody, except you and Ray, were sleep in their beds, and Keisha, Walter, and the rest of the management team was on the other bus. You and Ray was laying on the couch-him on his back and you on top of him. You started to touch his bottom lip, staring into his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, stop it." He laughed kissing you on the cheek.

"But I don't want to." You replied back.

"Well try."

"I can't it's too addicting." You laughed squeezing his bottom lip hard.

"Ouch. Damn, Munchkin! Stop!" He smacked you hand away, leaned upwards, and turned his head aside to rub his lip.

"Well my bad Ray. Since when did you become so sensitive?" You were a little irritated and got up.

"No, baby, I'm sorry. Hold up." Ray got up and ran to you, wrapping his arms around you from behind. "I'm sorry. I've just been so stressed lately. You know, with the tour and everything. You understand, right?" He spun you towards him and looked at you with sincere and hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess." You responded still a little irritated. He gave you this cute little sad face. It made you giggle on the inside but you wasn't going to let it show. "That's alright. I know what you need." He said seductively, rubbing your ass lightly.

"And what might that be?" You asked, blushing but trying so hard not to.

"This," he whispered lowly. He grabbed his penis through his jogging pants and rubbed it against your vagina. You let out a little bit of breath in a gruntic way. "Do you think you need it?"

"Noooo...but I want it." A smirk came across your face and pushed him out the way. You rushed to the couch and spreaded you leags and said, "Okay let's get this show on the road. Do me." You two laughed.

"What? No foreplay?" Ray giggled.

"Hell naw! I want one thing and one thing only."

"And that is?"

"That DICK!" You screamed goofily.

"Awwwww, yeeah." Ray smiled lustfulish (if that's even a word). He wasted no time getting on top of you and kissing your lips. The minute his tongue came, your hormones damned there exploded right out of your v. You moaned a little as you reached for his belt buckle, quickly hating that those existed. You know how easier and faster sex would be without those!

 After you got his belt buckle off, you hesistantly pulled down his pants until your arms couldn't stretch down anymore. You were a bit nervous because you had sex before (by force) in the past, but never by choice and want. You never been this intimate with a guy until now.

He smacked your hand away and pulled his boxer briefs down. When his penis was fully visible, and hard, reality hit you. It was about to get real real soon. He pulled your shorts and lace panties off and kissed your belly button. "Nervous?" He asked looking at you with a cocky smirk.

You shook your head no and gulped hard. He softly, but quickly, rubbed the head of 'him' up your vagina and slooowly back down.  You exhaled a long, slow breath as you prepared yourself. He positoned himself, opening up your legs leaving one dangling off the couch.

He brought the head in first and took it out, to tease I guess. He did it one more time before completely putting it in. It was kind of shocking so you gasped and grabbed his back. He gently kissed you as he began slowly pumping. Just then, at that very moment,  your hormones increased incredibly. "No. Ray, don't go slow. Fast. Go fast." He licked his teeth and smiled. He pinned you down and sped up his pace a bit. "Ugh!" You grunted. It kind of hurted a bit, which was strange because this definitely wasn't your 1st time, but you didn't mind. What's wrong with a little pleasure with pain?

He slowed down a bit once you grunted but you gestured you were okay and he sped back up, this time faster. 

'Ah, ooo Ray. Please, don't stop." You grabbed on the edge of the couch and gritted your teeth. You were trying not to moan because you might sound ugly, so you thought. You pulled on one of his braids and with the other hand grabbed his side. Pushing yourself up, you brought your mouth to his neck and kissed his hotspot. He kissed you ear as you pulled yourself back down. After awhile of going that pace, he sped up-really fast. A few moans escape your mouth and you were sure the others were hearing now. Ray put his arm up, pressing up against the arm rest on the couch real hard that you could see the little veins in his arm. Suddenly, he flipped you over, with you now on top, and you self-adjusted yourself to the new position.

Ray grabbed your waist and began to bounce you up and down. You let one hand grabbed him forearm and the other grabbed his right braid, pulling the rubberband off. "Ahh," you moaned as a few sweat glands rolled down your jaw. Ray kissed your ear, your soft spot that is, as he slowed down the pace and you let out slow 'mmmm' and your hand slid down form his braid stopping at his chest. You pushed him down lightly so you can take the lead. You placed both of your hands on the side of you guys to keep balance and began to ride slow. Ray grabbed your hips and licked his lips as he drew out a deep breath.

You sped up and felt the pleasurable vibrations come from your vagina up to your knees. You bit down on your bottom lip and moaned. Ray then took back over and bounced you on his hockey stick faster than you could handle (lol). "Oh my God Ray!" You tilted your head and rubbed a hand through your hair. Ray pulled himself up to you and pulled on your hair, making your head tilt more. It did bring a little pain to your neck but you didn't care. He let go of your hair after awhile and kissed you which made you moan as his tongue damned there licked your throat. You were used to his deep tongue-downs so you didn't mind. He stopped and whispered, "Turn around."

You got off him, turned around, and bent over. He flipped his hair out of his face and entered you. You gasped and clinched the couch in your hands. He felt so good but you couldn't get a word or moan out. He didn't start out slow this time-he went straight to pounding.  "Ugh! Raayyy!" Your eyes rolled a little bit to the back of your head. You arched your back as you tried to find a piece of oxygen to breathe in. Ray grabbed your breast and lifted you up. You tilted your head to the side and he placed his head on your shoulder still pounding you in. You set your hand on the wall trying to get something to grab on. That's when you felt like a volcano was planted in your vagina and you was about to explode. "Oh, Ray...I-I think I'm about to cum!" Ray grabbed both of your arms and pulled them back, slightly behind/beside him. Hr had a tight grip on them so you couldn't pull them back.

"R-Ra-Raay, baby please!" He laughed a little and let go and you fell limp back on the couch. He put his hand on your head so you couldn't look up. His aggresiveness turned you on more and you could now feel the cum coming. "Baby! It's coming!" The moment you said that you came. Ray pulled out and licked you clean slowy-very slowly, making sure to swipe your clit while at it. You were about to get up when he said,"Wait-what about me?"

You got up and said, "What about you? I got what I wanted. Goodnight." You put on your clothes and went to the back of the bus to lay down. You were sleepy and your climax made it 10x heavier. Before you faded out, you heard Ray curse.

"Shit!"

HAY, HAY HAY! I'M BAAAAACK! I TYPED THIS IN 20 MINUTES. HEHEHE...IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK! XD