Chapter 6: Class reps and the USJ!

Percy and Annabeth were annoyed. There was a crowd of reporters at the entrance to UA, and they couldn't get inside. They were bombarded with questions, some being about All Might and some not.

"How is the Symbol of Peace as a teacher?"

"Have you had his class? How was it?"

"Are you two models?"

"What modeling agency do you work for?"

"Are you dating? Could we get some celebrity gossip?"

Percy took a deep breath and gave a smile. "Hi! We're not models or celebrities, just heroes in training! We have to get to our class now, so we can learn more and be the heroes of the future generation! Bye now!"

Percy and Annabeth sprinted to the building, leaving behind the reporters that were shocked that they weren't celebrities. That didn't stop them from harassing other students, though.

One tried to get inside, and a barrier shut her out. Percy heard her say that it was a waste to have it, but villains could enter the school and harm the future heroes of Japan. Not exactly a waste.

Percy was done being Persassy for the time being, and went to the 1-A classroom with Annabeth.

Mr. Aizawa's sleepy voice echoed through the classroom. "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented so don't act like a kid."

-----

"I know." Katsuki responded. He was trying to become slightly nicer, since his new friend/ rival/ ex crush wanted him to be.

-----

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

Izuku nodded, happy that he wasn't in trouble.

Mr. Aizawa continued. "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..." Everyone tensed. Was it another special test that could end in expulsion? "...decide on a class representative."

Everyone was shocked that it was a normal school activity. Everyone started putting their hands up and yelling to be chosen. Iida sighed. "Everyone, to pick the class representative we should have a vote! This is a job with a lot of responsibility, so be warned."

Tsu asked, "But, won't everyone vote for themselves, ribbit?"

"Well, don't you think whoever gets the most votes is truly considered suitable? Since we don't know anybody we'll vote on whoever we think is most responsible, instead of based off friendships."

Everyone agreed, including Mr. Aizawa. After everyone voted, the top results were Annabeth Chase with five votes and Percy Jackson with four. They accepted their positions, as they both were ready for the responsibility since nothing interesting was happening (A/N: oh honey you got a big storm coming).

In the cafeteria, people were talking and eating. Uraraka made a comment about how Iida talks like a rich person. He revealed that his elder brother was Ingenium, the Turbo Hero. Izuku started fanboying so hard, but then an alarm rang. It said there was a Level 3 Security Breach.

-----

Annabeth turned to an upperclassmen who was slightly ogling at her, and asked, "What is a 'Level 3 Security Breach'?"