Chapter 19: School festival (part 1)

A/N: Hi guys! I can't believe it, this story has almost 38k views!! That's so much more than I ever thought I'd get, so honestly, thank you guys so much. Like nothing prepared me for this so I have no clue what to do, but I have an idea! I decided to do a Q&A along with a bonus next chapter as a special.

So basically just comment any questions you guys have for me or questions about the story, and I'll try to get to them all, as long as they're not too personal.

Also, an explanation for why I've been absent for almost a year is at the bottom if you want to know. Thank you all for being so patient.

Comment your questions here! -->

Percy gulped. Apart from what he just heard, the morning had been going pretty well, in his opinion. Everyone had left the hospital so Annabeth, Mirio, and Eri could rest. Annabeth had recovered and just needed a little bit of rest to feel 100% again. They received numerous (literally thousands!!) emails from media companies, civilians, and random pro heroes who were wishing Annabeth well for her injury, the details of which having been made public.

Percy didn't even know how the people that weren't news channels or media companies got their email (he honestly was scared to find out).

He snorted when he realized how many people were now shaming and criticizing Chisaki for injuring them. Apparently the public really loved the two that much. Obviously, people were also mad at Chisaki for 'the confinement, abuse, and mistreatment of a young girl,' but they were practically rioting over what happened to Annabeth.

Anyway, the morning was going great until they received word that Kurogiri had been captured, which was good news, but they also learned that there was a giant... thing that loved All for One more than life itself just chilling in the mountain side.

Apparently, it was called Gigantomachia. Fitting, since it's a giant. The thing was over twice the size of Polybotes! Hopefully, it didn't have basilisk hair or reptilian legs like him, too.

In other news, Chisaki apparently suffered an attack by the LOV on while being transported to a different location. Percy winced. The guy's arms had been cut off. That seemed horrible, but considering what he did to Eri... It actually wasn't as horrible anymore.

Realizing something, he checked the internet. It was just as he suspected... People were making memes of Chisaki. Percy saw one that said, 'mess with Ripthena? no arms for u'.

The memes were absolutely hilarious, even though they got the ship name wrong. Percy was literally shaking in laughter.

But he stopped snickering and laughing when he learned that the Sand Hero: Snatch had died. Percy tensed. Death was no stranger to him (especially since he saved Thanatos that one time), but how many lives would be lost in the fight to stop the League of Villains? Would this be another... No. Percy didn't need to think about all the deaths. But he still sighed, knowing that it was without a doubt the first death of many to come.

He snapped himself out of that, and went to go see Mirio. Poor Mirio. He had lost his quirk! And Percy couldn't heal it because there were none of his quirk genes left, which meant Percy couldn't try to use water to replicate any (A/N: I want to clarify that Percy uses his quirk to transfer the healing power water does for him to others (but it's like x100 and affects things like diseases and other stuff), so he's not randomly replicating cells with only water. In this specific case, he's talking about transferring the healing water gives him and using it to replicate cells by modelling them after ones that are already there. I hope that makes sense since I'm not the best at explaining things). Annabeth was already calling Nezu with Mirio to work on a solution.