*

The sound of a scream. Brightness.

She remembered the previous minute muddled and got that overwhelmed in drowsy tiredness that made her asleep.

"We have needed your help!", Ivy woke up overwhelmed. She was lying on the ground. She felt dazed and confused. Someone was shaking her. And a pair of eyes were staring at her.

"Where am I?!", she asked scaredly. "Welcome to our home", the eyes were secured on a tree. "Oh hi!", she exclaimed when she noticed the tree had eyes and could talk. "It will maybe sound weird but you have to help us" the tree had a calming voice. It sounded like a female leader. The ground was dry and rough against her hands.

"Your brother is in danger''. Ivy gasped and the first she said was "I do not have a brother". "You have," the tree said. "It sounds far away, what you're telling me", she pushed herself up from the ground and at that moment she noticed how far she was away and how strange the whole situation was.

"I can't help you!". "This sounds so weird", she exclaimed, "where is the exit? I need to come home. Hopefully this is a dream".

But it wasn't a dream and Ivy was caught in the quest: to help the brother she didn't know she had.

At the next second, she was sitting on the ground, hiding her face in her knees and crying. The tree had left her as fast as she came. Ivy felt left out.

While sitting on the ground, in tears she noticed a green, dark plant that grew its way fastly over the ground. It became closer to her and she pulled herself up quickly before the roots hit her. She knew there was something wrong and began to call after help needly. There wasn't something to spot in the dry air, only the green monster that spread its roots and became closer.

"I need help!!", she screamed. In the horizontal, she suddenly saw the fog lifted and a group of trees appeared. At the sight of the trees, she started running.