The parting

The parting

Ivy felt safe by sitting with her brother and talking about their lives. Her name was given by his mother before she died. Ivy was a half-dryad and her name came from that flower she had picked that was the mystical flower. It was the secret curative against the monster and for saving the country.

Her name was given after the dryad's survival.

Her mother was dryad - caught and died by the monster - and her father was human. Ivy was a half-dryad and was allowed to save the country of her whole heart. 

Ivy felt safe at her 'new home' in the dryad's country but she knew that she had to come home and knew by herself, she would save her family whether they existed or not.

*

She was followed by the tree with staring eyes. At her parting she was standing on the familiar cracked surface, a strange feeling filled her. At that time she had fallen down landing on the cracked surface, she hadn't any suspicion of what would happen for her, and she didn't know of another world where she later would become the rescue of the kingdom. 

"The monster is over the hills and far away and new hope is growing for our future", the tree said and stretched its branches and embraced her in a hug and showed the little flower she was holding in her hands. A little white flower with petals formed like a trumpet.

"Bring it with you and keep it alive", she said and pressed it in her hand and vanished at the moment the little trumpet formed flower was laying in her hand. Ivy heard a scream and saw darkness. And she felt back and landed hard on the floorboards. The sour and humid smell.

"Ivy!", of the next door came Willy running towards her. "How nice to see you again!", he smiled into her shoulder.