On why i havent written ⚠️ TRIGGERING

I posted on my page but I know not everyone gets those notifications or follows me so I figured posting on one of my more popular stories would get the word out a bit, though I may still have to post on Fairytale because I have an entire readership that doesn't read the fan fictions.

⚠️ this will be discussing suicide and death. If this triggers you please don't detriment your mental health. It's not important enough to risk that. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

In august my grandmother was told she would die of cancer within three months. She didn't last six weeks. I took care of her and watched her take her last breath. It was hard but I do not regret it. It was an honor to be the one she trusted with such a vulnerable moment in her life. On October the 4th, at 3:20 in the morning, she passed. Her sons and daughter in laws came out of the woodworks like vultures and threatened to have me arrested for 'stealing' because her will said everything in her home goes to me. To put it lightly, they were pissed I knew about the will and that I was practically her sole inheritor. She was poor so I don't know what they thought she had hidden, but there was nothing to find including money. The audacity and greed of them still puts a bitter taste in my mouth.

The week after she'd passed, and after I'd scrambled back home to safety from the bomb going off back at my grandmothers hometown, my brother along with my nephew and his baby mama moved in. It was incredibly stressful as she was cruel, manipulative, and disrespectful. We got rid of her in January, and I'd barely gotten things back to living order in our home before my brother hit a tree and almost died. He's still healing from that to this day.

On February the 28th, I got the news about my father. He shot himself in late November and they didn't find his body until that day. We hadn't spoken in six years with the exception of texting in November after my grandmother had passed. Most of you are aware of how complex and strained our relationship was. It's been laced into my stories in various ways including Salem in Wanderer, Lullaby's father, Dollhouse in its entirety is based around our demons, Kinley's dad is even based on the good memories, lilium's dynamic with her dad, and some others you aren't yet aware of that are in the making especially are on our story.

My dad was both the hero in my story and the villain. It's now coming to light how much he hated himself for pushing us away and how he felt everything he loved left him. So I now have so much guilt to work through.
This is my father: