An Unexpected Introduction

(A/n:

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

I'm replacing the members of her team with their actual counterparts. Consider it a step towards the transition from fan fiction to the original in the future. So Doyle will become my Declan and Blake will become my Benedict.

Callaia will be going through some minor but profound changes in this rewrite. There will be less humor, her height will change, and her personality will SLIGHTLY. I'm doing this because when I started Wanderer it was my first book and I wasn't actually sure where I was going with it. It ended up being more humorous than I'd originally intended and in effect, damaged the story. There will still be humor but this book will be far more serious.

Her appearance will remain the same but I'm changing her height. I think I liked her being short a little too much for humor's sake and it is just all wrong. I realized when I pictured her she was more modelesque and taller. She's the soldier of the forgotten and those left behind. I don't see her short.

One last thing, I promise.
As I intend on publishing this series and the series has about fourteen books altogether AND I promised to finish this version first before I did publish: the 'books' will be shortened. As in I'm not doing the whole plot for each country. I'm going to shorten them to get the main points across and give you guys the love story with all 14.

I'd also like to confirm two of the guys in the OG harem for this story:

Nightshade and Declan.

They'll join the security team later on in the series of the original plot. In the security team, I will have a Russian, a strict rule follower, a rich kid like Calla, a level headed smart guy, and a diva type. I don't know who else will be in the harem and I don't know how they'll turn out yet or even what countries they'll originate from. For all I know she could save a guy and he'll join in too. I just know the dynamics I'll need to make this story what it needs to be. )

Tokyo, Japan

Rain pelts the asphalt in piercing icy bullets. Neon lights shimmer off the puddles, casting a modern glow on the rainy midnight sky. There are no stars here. Even when the rain clears, the stars have been erased by the light of man.

On the roofs, in the alleys, amongst the crowds hidden, are seven people. They dwell in the shadows, a few in plain sight, waiting for their leader to make the call to strike.

Shibuya Crossing is full of traffic, rampant lights beaming in chaotic formations as they scuttle. The streetlights turn yellow, all of them. All cars slow. When the lights turn red, all traffic comes to a halt and the infamous crossing becomes a surging horde of pedestrians filling the intersection from all sides.

A bulky man stands in the shadows of an alleyway looking up at the Starbucks across the street where their techie is sipping on a Frappuccino while he waits.

Grande. Caramel. Extra whip. Nonfat milk.

Hennessy must remain hidden until their leader makes the call. He's too obvious with his hulking frame of almost seven feet and muscles bulging out sickeningly. Scars mar his face and body. The most incriminating one being the unfinished Chelsea Smile at the right corner of his mouth, creeping up towards his ear.