later on.

I heard her shallow breaths as she played with herself letting out soft breathy moans

I heard her shallow breaths as she played with herself letting out soft breathy moans. All of a sudden her moans got louder allowing me to know she was close.

"I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

"Not yet, baby," I said.

"Enzo please," She whined.

We had been on the call for nearly an hour, she came 2 times and I did as well. I moved my hand up and down my shaft faster running my finger over my tip.

"Enzo," She moaned louder.

"I'm close baby," I said.

I let out another moan throwing my head back.

"Fuck! Cum, Danielle." I moaned.

Her moan was nearly a scream and I could hear how wet she was. My cum shot out of my tip, and I let out a long groan, slowing my hand down.

"Did you just squirt?" I asked.

"Yeah," She breathed.

I smirked.

"I hope no one heard us." She said.

"I hope not, but you should go shower and get some sleep," I said.

"Same to you, and I love you.." She said in a hushed tone.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Danielle." I smiled.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye," I said.

The line disconnected and I got up, after taking a shower I went straight to sleep.

♧♧♧

I was finally back home after being gone for nearly a week, the last two days of my trip I didn't have time to talk to Danielle nor did she text or call so I was worried, but each time I tried to text or call her I'd be interrupted. I opened the door to my room, she was in the bed but she was asleep. Why is she sleeping, it's two in the afternoon...I wondered. I placed my bags down then placed my laptop on my desk that was in there. I walked over to the bed and kissed her head, she usually moved but this time she didn't.

I got worried I placed my fingers on her neck looking for her pulse, she wasn't dead, I placed my finger under her nose. Yeah, she was breathing. Maybe she's having a good sleep. I took my clothes off and headed to the bathroom, I took a warm shower and washed my hair as well. I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my waist, then began brushing my teeth, the bathroom door flew open and Danielle rushed over to the toilet throwing up. She pulled away laying on the floor, I walked over to her and bent down. Her forehead was hot and her body was slightly shaking. Her eyes suddenly opened.