Chapter 11 (Jack)

I sat in the corner of the bathroom with my head in my hands. Why is this happening to ME!? WHY ME? what did i do?! He likes me, I like him. But that was So absolutely horrible and Im never going to school again. Zach was the only person i could trust at this time. Maybe Daniel too but nobody else. Corbyn had lost my trust. He was the only one who was likely to tell anyone. He couldn't keep a secret to save his life. It probably was him. It was definitely him. Ill talk to him later. Out of nowhere, another thought popped into my head. Why, in the flippity fucking FUCK, had i tried to kiss Zach last night!? What the hell was i thinking!? Like yes maybe i had thought HE had wanted to kiss me too. I groaned softly before going back to my uncontrollable sobbing.

A cacophony of voices and footsteps and lockers slamming shut told me that the period was over and other students were heading to their next class. Once all the noise had passed, I unwilling stood up, not wanting to face the embarrassment of being late to science again, and unlocked the cubicle door. On the way out, i stopped to look at myself in the mirror. God, i was a mess. I ran a sleeve over my face. Ew.
I let out a sigh, making my way over to exit and tripping on my own feet on the way there. I pushed the pull door and after I understand that it was not locked, i dragged it open. I looked up for a moment and then there was Zachary. He stood at his locker, awkwardly trying to unlock his lock. I quickly looked back down until i heard my name. "Jack?" I looked up again to see Zach looking at me questioningly. Without saying a word and without hesitation, i quickly walked over to him. I leaned forward slightly to rest my forehead on his shoulder. "Jack, whats wrong?" He asked, pulling me into a comforting embrace as i tried to hold in a sob. "Someone outed me to the whole fucking school"
"What? Who?" He said, as if it wasn't obvious that I didn't know. "I-I don't know" I stuttered "I only ever told you and Daniel that's all, no one else. ''