Chapter 4 (zach)

Hey guys sorry the update took so long. I had a bunch of CATs for school

."Ok..." I said.

"There's someone I'm really close too... She thinks I'm cheating with them... But then-....." he looked down "so...... I'm....... You know I'm Bisexual....and ....... You're the only one who knows that.......and..This person that I'm really close too..... I have a massive crush on them.....".

He seemed to be pretty nervous. He kept pausing in between words and he was all fidgety. "do you wanna tell me who it is..?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'll let you figure it out" he looked at me "thing is I think he's straight.."

So its a guy. But Jack doesn't have that many close guy friends... "Clue?"

"Hm... He..... Lives in your house". I nod. So that means it's either me or-...ew...my brother.... I instantly pushed that idea aside. Foul. My brother is three whole years younger than me. Actually......but Jack was 17. I still shudder at the thought. Gross.

A/n: yes bitches   I made Jack younger than zach.

ok no it was definitely me. probably the best news I've ever heard from jack-....maybe...actually never mind . I've heard better news. This probably sounds cold but the fact that Jack and gabbie might not be together anymore made me really happy. I had always been so jealous of gabbie. She'd always had the best boyfriend ever. That was Jack. I wouldn't have to be so jealous all the time if they broke up. ...not that I'd ever told anyone but since that one day on the first day of middle school Jack went on my bus in the morning for the first time. He ended up sitting next to me due to a lack of seats. I decided to pretend I hadn't figured it out yet. "How long have you liked him for?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch while the other were in the kitchen. "Since.... 5th grade..." he muttered. So he'd liked me for almost as long as I'd like him. Well... If it really was me that he liked..... "Ok.."

"Figured it out yet?....". I nodded

"It's me right..?" I said in a small voice. Jack blushed. He BLUSHED. I felt my face heating up probably meaning that I was now blushing too... Jack nodded.. "Oh" I murmered.. I thought for a minute, contemplating whether or not to tell him that I, in fact, liked him as well. "Well... I uh..... I dunno.. What to uh... What to say..." I stammered "iiiiiiii..... kinda like you too...". he looked at me weird

"Zach you have a girlfriend" he murmured. I nodded

"Yeah... About that... She kinda broke up with me for someone else.... " I looked down

"Aw Zach..." he hugged me, causing me to blush.

"I kinda love you more than I love her tho....." I mumble earning a surprised look from jack "like a lot more..."

Im so sorry the update took so long. I was busy with school (ew) anyways love you guys I'm gonna start the next chapter as soon as I think of what to do next. 💖💖