1🦋

Today was my first day back at college yea it was all fun and exciting but for me ? Hell nah come back to the horrible kids at my school and of course the queen bee Tanya.....oops forgot to introduce myself

My name is Armani king and 17 and almost soon to leave college there i will open up my nail and hair salon along with some others I got a bestie name renae and a dog name coco .my life became hell when I was in preschool my old bestie Tanya bullied me she continued upon til now and to be honest now that am alot older and more grown up I step up myself i dated once to chris who become the most famous person at my college along with his friends after that u can stay fame got a lil over his head and he dumped me long story short and dated Tanya new friend Asia the nerve she has to rub it in my face....well let's begin shall we

I lightly put on my blush and I fix my outfit I always look into the mirror for confidence of my self and weight I fix my hair properly and grab my bag walking downstairs

I lightly put on my blush and I fix my outfit I always look into the mirror for confidence of my self and weight I fix my hair properly and grab my bag walking downstairs. I gave my lil puppy enough food til I get back i make sure to also feed myself grabbing a bottle water from the fridge where I saw my bestie beep her car horn for me to hurry up . I live in an apartment since my mom is away on work I stay alone well not all the times me and renae I hop in and she drove to the school " so how was your summer girl I know I had fun " like my summer was alright its not like i got alot of company " oh I went out to a party with my cousins and then swimming etc" as soon I was done talking we pulled up and my school was no joke people here were just trying to fit in while me was just trying to keep my low . I got out and brush off my pants I grab my bag strap firmly as I enter the school doors people were all dressed up while walking to my locker I noticed my long times ass crush Jason looking at me I was just so caught up i bump into someone and fell down " watch it pig " I know who is that Tanya I get up and face her eye to eye " u heard me fat bird move it " I look around me and I saw everything from third grade came back the rumors the hate the need to word vomit without stopping but I composed myself and ran from the halls to the bathroom.

.......

After that weird exit in the halls I got out my books and one accidentally fell i sigh in frustration why just why can't a first day back be normal for me I was going to pick it up but my hands touch someone else I look up and there he was light vanilla with a lil black  chocolate mhhm I like my lips without even knowing until I heard a deep chuckle I look and saw him staring back i look away from shy . He gave me back my books and walk off I walk into my class and sat down at the back to no get attention from queen bee I was pick to answer a question so I stood up " the answer is 4,576 miss Marshall " I said bravely while I heard some laughs behind me but I ignored them I focus on my class once math was done I head for my other class where I meet up with renae in the hall " so I see Jason came back but still hangs with hoes " renae said though her teeth I mentally wanna push her if that exists i plug in my ear phones  and play some song I started to dance off my butt not knowing someone watching me I slowly twisted my waist and look to see someone looking right back at me I turn around and continue my awareness.......

.........

It was now after school normally  me and renae get Starbucks then take my dog coco to the dog care . We hop in her jeep as she pull out from school  we were eventually stop by Jason who wanted a ride to somewhere I felt good with him in the car my mood was suddenly bright as the sun.....

Let me know if yall like it plss