4🦋

Armani lays down in her bed bored the ceiling was the only thing in her view . Her mom was coming home after a long work trip and she wanted to make her feel welcome she wasn't the favorite of her 2 sisters cuz as she looks into it they were more pretty about some more minutes she was about to fall asleep when her door bell rang . She ran to the door and her little puppy running after her she looks through the peep hole and saw Jason out there .

She slowly turns the door nob and walk outside the house Jason was dressed up very neat in the most expensive shirt and shoes too . His eyes travel from her face to the body down when they were eye to eye she look away and blushed " um....what c-can i help u with " she mentally curse herself for stuttering infront of him .

She looks up and saw him let out a small chuckle " hey Armani I wanna ask for a favor "

Right now they were both on her couch discussing this " favor " of his " sooo....whats the favor u wanted " he looks at her deeply and she swear she saw him winked at her " xi want u to hang out with us after school so I can ....uh I mean my friends can get to know u "

She wasn't really buying it i mean the hottest guy in school and also your personal crush is at your damn apartment looking like a snack " s-sure I would tots hang out with u bro " she felt bad after the word " bro " cuz it sound like a friend zone thing " well I just wanted to say that we going to the amusement park today u can maybe come with Renae "

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

She drops right back in her bed screaming at herself she had nothing to wear to the amusement park she wanted to so impress Jason. She called renae and told her about it " Omfg u gotta look slay " she said from the phone . Renae gave Armani her bank account pin it was her dads and it had almost over a million dollars on it. Ari went shopping and bought some new clothes and even made time to get her nails done.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Jason was gonna pull up any minute . Ari grabbed her purse with cash and her phone and looks at her self in the mirror

She looks at her body and felt sick she continued to poke at her fat showing through her crop top

She looks at her body and felt sick she continued to poke at her fat showing through her crop top . She wanted to change so bad she thought it was a bad idea she grabs her pull over and walk out the door she stands outside and waited and waited u til she saw nobody she then went back inside and throw off her clothes rubbing off the makeup .

She lays flat on the bed crying she should of know he didn't want nothing to do with her. She then texted Renae to give her his number she was gonna tell him her mind ......

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

It was now Sunday her mom was home she wasn't at her apartment she was in her moms mansion in her room they had set up last minute " honey !! Come on breakfast " ari pushed herself off the bed and into the bathroom she grabs her toothbrush brushing her teeth she then checked the mirror to take sure her hair was not messy.

She sat at the table with her mom and also her step dad and his daughters aka step sisters but to make it look like a regular family her mom told her to call them sisters " wow can't u not be hungry for once "? Her step sis india said flashing her lace wig " India behave yourself " the man mr Jones said air lost her appetite she felt to run india over with a truck she hated being with her mother while they were around she wish her mom would divorce tony but it wasn't easy .

She went back up to her room looking out the window as a tear left her eyee