9🦋

They continue eating the yogurt laughing and talking about funny stuff before tae came in and grab ari which Jason was alert " yo wtf mane let ha go " he said now standing holding on to her other arm " u need to stay away from ma girlfriend nga or shii gon get loose " ari who was in the middle of the two both dragged her hand away from em both " yall need to stop messing around and figure out what u want am not fonna have nobody fighting over me " Jason quickly lands a punch on tae tackling him to the ground punching the shii out of em ,ari runs out of the fro yo store and around an alley.

______________

Eventually tae's people came and took him away tyson came and pull off Jason from hitting him any harder , on the way home tae quickly pulls up at ari's apartment  knocking and waiting on her to open up not seeing any signs of improvement he hops back into his car getting a notification from his dms.

Queen _tanya

Wsg tae its tanya from school want u know if u wanna meet up at ma house i wanna study fo sum u in

Hunna bandz _ taevon

Sure amma finna pull up in a min shawty

Queen_ tanya
Ight amma get ma books out and wait on

Ight yp address was ************* right .

He pulled up within a couple minutes he was practically right around the corner he went home and took a shower and got back fresh .he knocks on the door and saw tanya came out in a  lingerie and some heels she then pulls him by his shirt and close the door and yall know wat went down 😏........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

It was now morning practically 7 in the morning. Ari didn't sleep at her house knowing tae was finna go there she slept over at Jason's where renae was at in Tyson's room. Jason wanted her close to him as possible so he begs her to sleep in his room but she declined and slept in the guest room next to his. She plugs off her phone checking on some messages such as getting about 21 miss calls from tae 💙 and one from her mom she sighs and text him acting like nun was going on

Conversation 💭

ARI😘
Hey tae sorry I wasn't answering um...I was out for a drive with ma mom it was late as hell u okay tho .....

Tae💙
So u wanna lie to ma face and try to fake it am sorry u saw me with tanya but u fucking had the nerve to go on a lil date with Jason are u serious right now Armani....

Ari😘
It was just a hang out wtf is yo problem u didn't think I say anything when u kissed that hoe who was I kidding saying u had stuff fo me when it wasn't in the mids.🙄

Tae💙
The fuck u mean ? In the mids I liked u alot and we started dating ion know where u coming from with all this shii where u at anyway am finna pick u up ?

Ari😘
U know what fuck u tae and don't think we still dating cuz we ain't see ya at school dickhead

Tae💙
What u mean ari baby listen to me dont do this ma sorry I was just tripping please baby

Ari😘 has blocked u 🚫

Tae on the other hand  woke up early texting ari to see where she at and shii but it ends with her breaking up with him and he wasn't having it he wanted her even if Jason or any nga was in the way. Tanya woke up next to tae tryna hug him just for him to push her off " its all yo fault bitch if u didn't ask me to come over shii wouldn't happen " tae went on top of her choking her out she kept gasping for air but he wasn't letting up he was then been pulled off by some dudes who took him and throw him outside he grabs his keys going over to ari house and to wait on her as along as it takes .

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅
Ari got into some clean clothes and also some new shoes Jason lil sister gave her . Jason waited on her to finish up before he brings her home when they pulled up and saw tae outside he looks up at them slightly looking pissed af . Ari climbs out the car waiting on Jason to get out tae grabs her by the neck choking her " U FUCKING BITCH U FAT HOE U WONT LEAVE ME I WONT LET U I WON-"  Jason pushes him off her and knuckles up with him fighting for her she calls the police who arrives later taking tae in cuffs Jason who was next to her grabs her into his embrace hugging her tightly.  A day later the file a restraining order he isn't to come a few feet near her 8r get in any contact or he will go to jail for molestation of her unfortunately for him he also choked tanya who put a report on him saying that he raped her also he had to pay a ransom of 50,000 in cash by the 9th of May or else he will go behind bars he even had a court case for the " rapping " .......

Sowwy for the short chapter was pretty tired 😫