part 2🦋

Armani pov 2

I open my room dorr to which my dog run up to me

I open my room dorr to which my dog run up to me .I took a quick shower and got my things together to visit the vet for coco just I was at the door my phone rang from an unknown number 🙃 I ignored it a few times but the person won't give up so I answered " what! " I said cause this person really be annoying 🙄 " hey Armani " tear well up in my eyes I know that voice anywhere " what u want from me " the unknown person or as I know him Lucas paused for a sec " come to the park u alone i just wanna talk " I hung up my phone and called Renae " heyy girl wassup need sum " I wipe my tears " girl Lucas wanna meet at the park i need u to be there if anything happen " girl I got u "  I hung up and walk my way to the park where that disgusting thing sat i slowly approached which he quickly realized and turned around.

" Wassup lil mama " i roll my eyes at him and sat down " what the hell u doing here i though u was in jail fo what u did " he smirked and give a lil smile " nah I got out last week though I might see my lil girlfriend 😏 " his wah bish we broke up...

" Wassup lil mama " i roll my eyes at him and sat down " what the hell u doing here i though u was in jail fo what u did " he smirked and give a lil smile " nah I got out last week though I might see my lil girlfriend 😏 " his wah bish we broke up before he went to jail " well she is taken sorry to tell u that " he got serious and look into my eyes " by who I know damn well a nigga crazy fo taking my spot " I grab my purse and took my phone out " hey Renae yea am at da park see u soon ight " his face looks serious same way " what !" He took his blunt out his mouth and grab my throat " listen to me carefully ain't no nigga taking my spot from being yo nigga or so God help me I will tear em apart  💯 " I got up and ran from him while he was out of sight I open the jeep door and Renae speed off from the park .

_______
Here my ass was in bed thinking about all that happen today I just can't believe he back from prison for all the shid he cause the community he back I just hope he stay tf away from me das all .

FLASHBACK 🥀

Lucas was running in the night jumping over fences as he just shot a kid on the block .knowing the cops about to come after him he choose my house how scared I was I didn't know what to do I kept him in my house for 2 weeks giving him food and also some money the day I went out and got back a girl was leaving that was the day I cried the most tears for dat nigga 😭 I gave him his stuff and leave him on his own the week after police barges in my house taking out the draws searching everywhere even goes to my room and stuff til the found a gun and some bag a weed under my bed and in my closet I felt so ashamed. The girl that was in my house later got pregnant h was in jail and shid when he found out she already gave up the baby fo adoption. I guess she couldn't take the pain he gave her she works at a law school in California to get back on her feet I just focus on college and getting out the hood to a new life .and til this day he is back and am still almost about to leave college which I hope goes well.