12🦋

It was the final year leaving high school and the drama

Lemme take u bk a lil.....

So after the whole lock up story we found out tae was the one behind it and he got suspended anways he didn't show up fo school the next week but ion even care . Life updates about me and Jason we made it official last weekend after the whole thing he promised to be wit me all the way . We ended moving into a big house wit my dog coco , he said he wanted us to be closer . And by that today is graduation.

I got dressed in the bathroom and let renae do my makeup her and tyson also became official so we lived together ❤ I grabbed my gown off the bed and put it on watching and twirling in the mirror  " yess am finally out of the hell hole and into a new life" she said putting on her lashes , I put my heels on and my earrings and a lil lip gloss.

Jason opened the door putting only his head inside " can i come in or yall nude " I swear he thinks he funny " boi it's not like u ain't seen ari's tiddies and her cooch get in " . He sits on the bed starring at me from head to toe bitting on his bottom lip " may I help u Jason " I said I can clearly see him from the mirror view " yea what car u wanna go in "." Ouu let's take the Rolls-Royce we gon be balling on the first day " i nodded going  wit renae idea since ion wanna be in the middle of it .

💙💦Time
Skip  💙💦

I sat down and watch the children load into the ceremony,  the girls came in then the boys when the boys came in a felt someone starring into my soul which made me shift in my seat " aye u ight don't worry its gon be coo " Jason said grabbing my hands with his . I turned my head around and lock eyes with tae who smiles devious at me . I spin around in my seat and breath in and out carefully.

We all throw up out hats and exit the football field.  " so now that we grown up I mean we only 16 Nad shii so let's hang out " Jason said smiling at me , " aye lemme go congratulate my boys then we can go " he left and I walked alone across the street everyone was going home some was making out . I saw the Rolls-Royce in the parking lot and head to it to wait

" hey babe long time no see "

I turned around and saw tae he had a bat in his hands and he was slowly approaching me " l-leave me alone tae I don't want anything to do with u " he smirks swing the bat at me hitting my stomach,  I groan out falling on  the floor " what a petty I gave u comfort let u be popular and this is what I get u moved on so soon babe " he said kicking me in my side " p-please u-u can go to j-jail for this " . He laughs and walks away.  I tried to stand up and walk feeling the pain subsided fron one spot to the other . I ended up in the middle of the parking lot and stopped feeling blood run off my head from which I had fall .

I heard tyres Screech around the corner meaning it's coming at a very fast speed and the next thing I knew it hit me showing me up and dropping me on the floor and that was the only thing I saw before blacking out .

Police light flashes around the school everyone being alerted about what's going on tyson meets up with Renae and they both looked for Jason " aye Jason what's going on where ari  at ?" A police man comes over to the three " hello guys come wit me "  the police escorted them to the scene and right there renae passed out,  as for Jason tear well up in his eyes he didn't want this to happen not right now .

Ari had  blood all over her she was bleeding out alot and doesn't stop . She was hooked up on machines and stuff to keep her breathing  .

" u two come down town with me for questioning "

And with that they boarded the police car

Jason looked out the window watching ari getting pulled I the ambulance.