7🦋

Ari sits bored all day on her phone and also watching some TV. Her phone sounded off which signals that someone texted or just some boring emails.

She opens her phone and the first name pops up on the screen was tae💙. She quickly swip into the messages and replied.

Tae💙

Uh hey ari , I was wondering if u wanna go out today cuz am bored if u want I guess .

Ari🥰

Sure wat time u coming to pick me up

Tae💙 typing 💭

Tae💙

How about rn since am not busy that cool wit u

Ari🥰

Yea just blow yo horn amma go get dressed

__________________

Ari was outside her house waiting on tae to arrive he lived in the hills where the rich property's are . He didn't treat her like she was some poor gurl from a poor community he treated her like she was a royal queen and he was next in line to her heart .

Eventually he right around the corner watching her to see if she would think he would never show up or was just some prank .he had on his expensive cologne and his rolex and also some brand new air Jordan's he just bought . and a matching Burberry fit he was taking her shopping to get some new stuff and get ha hair and nails done .

She wanted to impress him so she look for her outfit she bought when she went out with Renae she had alot of hot gurl clothes but didn't want to wear them ever since tanya kinda ruin her life. She was this bad ass gurl any dude would fall for in a quick minute she was hot until tanya wanted to ruin her life.

She try calling him bout 20 times and he didn't pick up she went and sat down on her step . He pulls around the corner in this car which she really liked

She opens the door and hops in . He hugs her and gave her a sneak kiss on the lips she was a lil taken back . He speeds off down the road and onto the main street.

£££££££££

They both pulled up and got out everyone was shook 😳 and some girls were eyeing and biting their lips at tae but he was long looking at ari at this point.

" so what we doin on the mall tae "

He grab her hands in his and made their way over to the sneakers store . He came out with 6 boxes of sneakers both in the same color for him and her . The first pair they both tried on together.

They had loads of fun he took her to Victoria secret and got her some new sets and also some body wash and some perfume. She can say she was amazed cuz everything was very likely expensive but he didn't seem to care .

Right now they were both in some fancy restaurant getting food . It made good impressions of tae he was good to her and treat her like how she is to be treated.

______night

They were on this big parking lot which from there u can see the whole city light up . She had never been up there only seeing in the movies or other couples doin it.

" um ....ari can I ask u sum rq ,"

She gave him her full attention cuz it seem important they way he said it

" look i know we just met but your beautiful your smart funny and a very good person, I like how u smile when I say sum even if its not funny , I like how u embrace yourself in my arms like u wouldn't let me go ever, I love how u understand me and even get to know more about me , I never opened up to someone before or even tried to but damn gurl u rock ma world I wanna ask if u would do the honors and be the best girlfriend for me ? Please"

At this point she was crying tears of joy she gave him and big ass hug " yes I would love to be your girlfriend " she said hiding her blushed face in his chest . He then lifts her chin with his index finger and place a soft kiss to her lips they makeout for a few seconds til it was interrupted by some security guard.

" HEY!! u too this is not a kissing ground this is a parking lot "

They both hop back into his car and made it home

To say the least this was the best day of her life to begin with 💜💜💜💜💜