10🦋 boyfriend?

8am🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Jason bust through the door and into ari's guest room summer was around the corner and she decided to hang out with Jason. He shakes her and waits til her eyes open she rubs them the looks at him and smile

Ar= hey sorry I slept in I went to bed a lil late 😴

Ja= its cool breakfast downstairs am going to basketball training if u wanna come along

Ar= yea lemme eat and fresh up and amma be right there

💙❤

Ari puts on her clothes adding a little perfume and did her hair she looks at the time seeing it was 9am already

Ari puts on her clothes adding a little perfume and did her hair she looks at the time seeing it was 9am already. She opened the door and Jason was there packing up his practice bag " yo Jason amma go wait in the car ight " she saw him giva thumbs up from the door . She pulls open his car door and sat down about the next 30 minutes he puts the bag in the back and gets in front buckles the seatbealt then drives off.

.............

The drive to the court was awkward as hell with all thats happened through the week and ari not talking to Jason quickly blows off they were basically enjoying each other's company " hey whats up witchu acting distant and shii " he pulls over un due him seatbealt and looks upon her " am fine can we continue driving " he rubs his chin they grab hers looking deeply into hers " I like u ari alot and godd af I can't even control around u mane "

(Her thoughts 💭🙈)

Damn ma panties soaked rn the way he grips ma chin looking in ma eyes gives me em chills they way he stares into ma eyes dangg.

Jason pulls her ontop of him and kisses her passion 😍 she starts to grind on him slowly which made his dick stand up .he push back the seat on full extend which causes him to lay down flat . Ari pulls down his pants taking his dick in her hands stroking it slowly the tension of the two make the car heat up Jason close all the windows up turning on the A/C she puts her mouth on the tip quickly deep throat the whole thing .while she was doing so Jason on the other hand was dying from the point of view she jerks him off hand while they attached their lips together.

Jason's phone starts to blow up with messages and also FaceTime messages but he ignored it and kept his focus on ari he was soon at his breaking point having the feeling built up in his stomach he suddenly starts to shake while he nutted ari felt the hot liquid squirtin down her throat which she swallow quickly.  He extended the seat back up before attacking his lips with hers the kiss was a little rough Jason kisses down to where his lips sucked on her neck hopefully after that create a hickey.

They got them selves back together and drove to the basketball court. Jason took out his bag and also his jersey to play in he watched as ari followed behind him drinking down some water after all his kids went down her throat 🙊😩. Tae who pulled up a little after them saw this and scrunched up his face walking over the otherside of the court.

Jason pov
Games begin!! Said coach Johnson head of the team i quickly catches the ball dribble to the other part where ma other team mate was in the minute of it tae came infront tripping me taking the ball . I was so pissed off but I kinda smile a lil when ari starts shouting out " GO BAE GO JASONN!!!!" I snatching back the ball and passed it to ma brother tyson who was on the team he then wait til I made the full court before he passed back and I slam dunked . It was 1 point left and we had it I run up to ari grabbing her kissing her roughly to which I heard a few whispers and some of the dudes whistling at me which was Jaden,tyson,na'jour and nate 2 white dudes from the country and ma crew na'jour, tyson .

" yow !! " I heard i turned around and saw Tanya's hoe ass kissing on tae but ion let that bothered me ciz he just took up himself a damn that I pulled off and head to the food court with ma baby I mean ari .

.........