6🦋

Ari pov

" i wasn't feeling ma self "

I looked at him dead in the face cuz tf he means by that leaving me outside to wait on him and also had me put on ma awesome fit and makeup just to get laugh at i hate him at this point .

" from now on dont consider this spot in my life yours"

I push pass him and run down the stairs to the bleachers tears keep falling and I keep wiping them away the pain of being a bbw or even accepted into life is hard .

I saw a couple persons coming over to seat at the same place so I moved to the end of the seats of the fifth row I saw a boy on the row I was on starring at his watch weird thing I ever saw I keep looking and saw him flash me a small smile and made his way towards me.

" hey am tae I saw u lookin at me "

A blush creeps up ma face which i hide with ma sweater he was cute and very respectful I give him 10/10

" h-hey um yea ma name Armani but call me ari"

" wyd out here "

For a couple minutes we chat and I actually got to know him better he was a transfer student he came here 3weeks ago but I never saw him around ever .

He brings me in his expensive car and we went out to eat and got back on time for the next class .I thank him and gave him a small hug to which everyone was looking at us in the car

" u want me to take u to class ma "

I look down at the ground and shrug shyly
" if u wanna "

💅💅💅💅💅

We both coincidentally had the same math class too walking in the halls were not so bad he held unto my hands and boldly entered the big main hall girls would try to get his attention but he wasn't a fan of hoes .

We had to make a quick stop at his locker he grab his books and also a jersey T-shirt 👕. As soon as we entered the class I spot tanya looking at me and rollin ha eyes but I smack ma teeth and start going to ma table .

" hey u wanna sit round me today pls ion rlly do math u look like that type of gurl "

I nod my head and took a seat

The rest of the class run smoothly until some shii happened

She walks out the class with tae Jason was outside waiting on ha cuz he wasn't just gonna give up like that .he pulls her hand and makes her fall tae who was close by pushes Jason into the wall and a fight broke out .