Arc 2.2 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

• • •
Arc 2.2
'whitewashing the narcissistic student'

Lou Shan walked mindlessly heading towards the cafeteria. His feet halted when he saw that very familiar face and bright smile etched on it.

"Geh, why is he standing there? I'll just take another route" Lou Shan murmured to himself.

He barely took three steps backward when a pair of onyx eyes landed on him.

"Oh, Lou Shan. Are you going to the cafeteria? Mind if I accompany you?" Yo Han cheerfully suggested while waving at Lou Shan.

'Nooooooo! I don't wanna!!!'

Lou Shan sweat dropped. "Sure, I don't mind"

"That's great! Let's go" Yo Han grabbed Lou Shan's hand and dragged him towards the cafeteria.

With a gloomy face. Lou Shan followed Yo Han while trying to keep up with the others pace.

He's a bit irritated by the fact that the other man is a head taller than him. Compared to his pale short legs the other have firm and toned long legs. Oh the injustice.

After arriving at the cafeteria. Both of them brought a tray and lined up for foods. It wasn't that long until it was their turn finally. After getting their lunch. Both sat at the table at the corner.

'really why do I have to spend time with this guy? I've been trying my best to avoid him and yet why does he keep on clinging to me?'

Lou Shan grumbled in his mind while he stared intently at Yo Han. On the recieving end Yo Han kept sharing stories and events that happened to him this past few days.

"Hey, Yo Han. Don't you have your other friends to eat with lunch? Why did you invite me instead?" Lou Shan asked. He was also a bit curious and doubtful since he doesn't see the Male lead and female lead interact this past few days. Instead, this big guy in front of him keeps bothering him.

"Eh, could it be that you don't want me here" Yo Han asked showing sad look.

"That's not what I meant" Lou Shan sweat dropped inside of his mind but kept a poker face on the outside. "Nevermind, let's continue eating"

Yo Han was satisfied with Lou Shan eating besides him but he's slightly irked when he noticed people's eyes inside the cafeteria are on both of them. He's worried that this might affect Lou Shan's appetite.

Silently sipping his drink, Lou Shan felt uncomfortable sensing Yo Han's gaze.

'this is not what's supposed to happen' Lou Shan's lips formed a thin line as he keep thinking where everything had gone wrong.

The plot has gone haywire already. The male lead haven't met the female lead which should have happened few days ago.

Plus, most importantly the systems whereabouts!

Yesterday after he consulted the system about the plot, it said that it will try and ask questions from the admins but until now the system hasn't return.

He didn't know if he's just paranoid or what.

Yo Han stared at the dazed guy in front of him. It's been a few days since he started 'pursuing' Lou Shan and yet there's still no result. If there's something he realised this past few days. It's that Lou Shan simply didn't want to be his friend.

Confused is an understatement of what Yo Han bis feeling right now. He knows better than anyone that his good looks coupled with his amiable and bright character that he showed, should be enough to make the other party have a positive impression about him. But when it comes to Lou Shan, he could clearly tell that the other boy just wants him to scram off.