Arc 1.4 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

• • •
Arc 1.4
'Whitewashing the egoistic youth'

Wen Shu woke up early in the morning as he prepared for the day. When the Van they are currently in, arrived at the orphanage the nun and the head of the establishment greeted them warmly while informing the kids about the event.  Wen Shu was silently staring at the children lining up for the wrapped gifts to be given.

He have two reasons to choose this orphanage. First of all this orphanage barely have any funds or donations, even charity was hard to come by. Seeing the state of the place, of course he could easily brush up an increase in his reputation. Second, one of the little brother of the male leads friend is currently staying at the orphanage, by doing this he could build up a tsundere-like image. Also it have a slightl chance to increase his reputation when the male lead hears about his good deeds.

With the thought of his reputation increasing, Wen Shu released a low giggle, making others who saw this flush due to the sight of the angelic face with a smile. But what they didn't know was that inside his head is the same image but with a shit eating grin.

'Hehe I'm really smart, hitting two birds with one stone'

"Young Master Wen, should we commence on giving of the gifts?" The Head of the orphanage asked him, breaking Wen Shu from his stupor. He slightly blinked, a bit startled then smiled again.

"Sure, then I'll trouble the head for assisting us" he replied while walking side by side with the head.

"Oh its nothing, thank you for this gift donations young master Wen"

The gift giving commenced, the children all lined up based on the height, you can see various emotions fleeting on each kids faces. Some are anxious, excited, happy, and a bit worried that they wouldn't be able to receive some gift.

While the crew was distributing the gifts, Wen Shu decided to help on it too. With extreme patience, he walked with two big plastic bags on his hand containing gifts.

He kneeled in front of the kids with a gentle smile in his face. He started giving out the stuffs inside the plastic bags to the kids and after giving the gift everyone of them receives a head pat that makes them giggle.

The others watching him couldn't help but release a satisfied sigh.

[ ding! Villains current reputation : 30! ]

When he saw the notice on the screen, Wen Shu's smile became bigger, with a cheerful aura exuding out of his body.

It took five hours for them to finish the gift giving and it was around 3 pm when they returned to the mansion. He immediately headed towards his room and dove in his bead releasing a tired sigh. He can feel his muscles aching, when they attended the orphanage earlier he never get the chance to take a seat, he remained standing the whole time.

Now that he thought of it, it was a miracle that his knees didn't give up earlier. With his head buried in the soft pillow, Wen Shu lamented on the fact that his body is weak. When he tried exercising and stuffs he thought that his stamina would go up a bit, but later on he learned from the system that his body stats would remain default since his level is still not hight enough.

He continued grumbling until unconsciously his eyelids started to drop and he fell asleep due to the accumulated fatigue.

It was already past 6 when his eyes fluttered open when he heard the familiar ding ringing in his head. Wen Shu raised his eyes drowsily, while trying his best to read the notice.