Arc 1.10 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

• • •
Arc 1.10
'whitewashing the egoistic youth'

The next day, Wen Shu woke up almost 11 am. He didn't found Yo Sun around but all he saw was a lunch box filled with fried rice and chicken soup. Beside it there was a plastic bag filled with steamed buns.

He leaned down to reach for the steamed buns when he saw a note laying down in the table.

'the lunch is for compensation when I just accused you wrongly and the steamed buns. Well I just noticed that you liked them so I bought some from my aunt's shop'

_Yo Sun

*Thump *thump. Wen Shu grabbed his chest unconsciously when his heart suddenly thumped loudly. What is this? What just happened?

When he felt his heartbeat returned to normal once again, he just shrugged and ate the food laid on the table feeling touched.

He ate the steamed buns with a wide grin in his mouth. Steamed buns, meat buns, everything buns, delicious, delicious, delicious.

After eating, he sent a text message saying thanks to Yo Sun.

[ Ding! Villains current reputation: 65! ]

Hohoho. Who said that the male lead was cold? Hmp. He's even so gracious as to bring him a lot of reputation points.

Wen Shu was discharged in the afternoon and he was escorted by his butler barraging him with scoldings again and again like a rattling gun.

Wen Shu scratched his head in embarrassment. He always make people in the manor so worried that he's feeling guilty so much.

"Oh also young master. . ." Mo Hen stopped mid sentence, contemplating whether he should inform his young master or not.

"What is it Uncle Mo?" Wen Shu asked when he noticed that his butler stopped talking and just gaze at him with a serious look.

Hmp! Youngsters this day is so hard to lecture, let's see if young master decides to be reckless again. Mo Heng have him a profound look with a slightly raised lips. "Nothing young master. You don't need to worry"

He stared suspiciously at the profound gaze his butler is giving him. What did his uncle think of to make those look.

[ Host I didn't know you're gay ]

Wen Shu's face was covered in black lines when he saw the words written on the system screen.

'Im not gay! It was a lie! I'm straight as a friggin metal pole'

[ But host, based on my accumulated knowledge from the data base, metal pole does bend, it won't stay straight forever ]

'Y—you. . '

Wen Shu was speechless with his systems reply. Finding no words to refute his system, he grumpily crossed his arms and stared outside of the car's tinted windows with a frown on his face.

[ ? ? ? ]

The system stared at his host questioningly. Was the reply wrong? But based on the database metal pole does bend with certain situations like when met with a strong impact from a solid object. The database can't have error since its firewall is a hundred- no, a million times secured than the best security wall in the universe.