Chapter 4

I have to say that the heart of gossip is still very terrible, fortunately, Zhao Yunsheng has always been expressionless, even if they tease him for a long time they'll feel bored in the end.

In fact, Zhao Yunsheng is indeed twenty-two years old this year. With his age people who have not married more or less have some problems, like bad character or poor family. But with Zhao Yunsheng, these are non-existent.

Last year, the Zhao family was indeed very poor, but that was because Zhao father's health was not good, every month they bought medicine which was worth one or two silver. Some rural farmers only spend about two silver for a whole year, you can imagine that if Zhao father was in good health, just how much money would the Zhao family have saved up in a year.

These cases are hard to predict, but this year Zhao father's body and bones have gradually improved, which made a lot of people put their eyes on Zhao Yunsheng.

Zhao father is a scholar, while Zhao Yunsheng is a hunter. At this point there is nothing to say, hunters rely on skill and luck to eat, with good luck with preys they can go out to earn money, which is enough for a year and a half to spend. If not for Zhao Yunsheng who learned to hunt at the age of eight, the Zhao family would've stayed poor.

Before the girls in the village did not put the Zhao family in their eyes. Now they're slowly getting wanting to pursue him. With just Zhao Yunsheng's ability, anyone who marries him will have a fortunate life. Unfortunately, before the matchmakers have had time to act, Zhao Yunsheng came back with a wife (1), like his father.

At the riverside, the aunts doing laundry and dishes looked at Zhao Yunsheng and couldn't help but feel their heart become full with regret. Ah! Just look at that basket filled with wild pheasants! It's meat! Meat, I say! Farmers can only eat meat a handful of days all year round. This Zhao Yunsheng, if he became their son-in-law, life would be good.

The young man is not bad (2), and can earn money, how did they not see it before! The blind aunts shook their heads with remorse, although they did not see with their own eyes they have heard a lot regarding the lady Zhao Yunsheng brought back, and he just personally nodded, confirming that this little lady is born beautiful! My own girl has no chance!

On the other side, in the Zhao yard, Lin Suzhi accompanied Yu Wei to talk and estimated the time to cook. Yu Wei saw her enter the kitchen and stood up and walked towards the side of the yard.

Zhao's yard is not big, on the left side of the yard is the kitchen, there is a well outside the kitchen, beside the well there's also a barrel, clearly there is enough water to clean the wild pheasants but Zhao Yunsheng went to the river to deal with it because Zhao father can't stand a bloody scent. In addition, in the left yard there's also a piece of land sowed to plant a few small vegetables, and at the right side of the yard there stood two orange trees, in the middle of the two trees was a rope tied to each trunk which was used for hanging a few clothes. Currently the clothes that hung on the rope were the clothes Yu Wei wore.

Yu Wei walked toward the right side of the clothes to find if they were dry, his clothes were styled like an aristocratic dress with a light purple color, not only were there many buttons, it was also filled with pockets. It also has a fine retro design everywhere making it obvious that it was exquisite and precious, Yu Wei reached out and touched, the clothes must've been washed just this morning because it was not yet dry. He casually turned the clothes inside and out, his heart feeling a bit concerned.

There are so many pockets, it makes sense to miss something when you wash them, right?

When he confirmed he can have an alibi against the two storage bracelets, Yu Wei started humming happily, but then he squinted, raised his hand to cover his mouth and yawned. The side effects of the medicine he drank previously began to play out, he became sleepy and couldn't keep standing so he slowly moved into the bedroom, ready to sleep.