Chapter 7 - 5

"Thank you." Yu Wei said happily. A cool wind blew and he shivered and rubbed his nose, he reached out to touch the back, guessing that the wet hair scattered a while ago was blown by the wind making him feel cold.

"Stay here." Zhao Yunsheng put down the clothes in his hand, turned into the kitchen, and came out with a bowl of black medicine, and a bowl of water, "You drink the medicine then let's go to bed."

 Yu Wei pinched his nose and took two steps back, whining, when was the medicine even made, uh I don't want to drink. "Well?"

Zhao Yunsheng took two steps forward, knowing that the scene was eerily familiar, Yu Wei changed his expression, "Oh I'll drink. Okay, I'll drink!" After drinking the medicine, Zhao Yunsheng stretched out his other hand carrying the bowl of water and Yu Wei took the initiative to pick up it up to wash his mouth of the taste of the bitter medicine. He even gargled several times and fanned the air around him to make the bitter scent disappear.

The author has something to say: "Baby, I'm coming!"

(t/n: the author's note was kinda long but basically it was just them saying how they were late for the update and explained their situation. they also said that in order to make up for the late update they made this chapter sweet and cute)