Chapter 8 - 3

Yu Wei was at a loss, the scent of he shower gel has faded due to the blowing wind at the yard, but now the room is full of flower scent. Yu Wei who wasn't sensitive to pheromones did not realize that the scent was coming from himself but Zhao Yunsheng who has smelled it for the second time, found out and bent over to sniff at Yu Wei's neck.

Is it really coming out from the body?  (t/n: ZYS's thought)

Yu Wei's heart jumped, he did not understand, the ancients clearly did not have an alpha back then so why is his (ZYS) aura so oppressive?

"Okay," he said. Zhao Yunsheng sat up straight and looked at the little master who blushed into he color of a shrimp.

Ah...? Yu Wei blinked, his heartbeat hasn't slowed down from what just happened, he looked up to see Zhao Yunsheng lifting something which turned out to be the ointment box.

"Were you just playing with me?" Yu Wei asked.

"What?" Zhao Yunsheng sat down by the bed and opened the lid of the ointment box.

"Your heart was beating really fast." The little master was not willing to be led on, he always felt that he had been fooled, although he did not know why Zhao Yunsheng would do it.

"No," he said. Zhao Yunsheng denied and he took Yu Wei's hand back to his heart position, "My heartbeat has always been like this, it beats very quickly." 

Really...? Yu Wei was a little confused, in his biology class he learned that under normal circumstances, the human heartbeat can not reach this speed. But Zhao Yunsheng looked calm and didn't seem to be joking?

"Turn around and I'll apply the medicine." Zhao Yunsheng quickly changed the topic, the little master can not know that he was right, even if he (YW) knew he can't really explain why. He turned the little master around, one hand pulled on his clothes and the other dug a ball of white ointment and smeared it on the little master's back.

Yu Wei let him do it at his mercy, and went back to thinking how did things between them came to this?

(t/n: probably talking about their fast heartbeats lmaoo)