Chapter 6 - 4

Yu Wei opened his eyes wide, he can't believe someone could actually say those words so seriously, is he really not joking him?

After gaining back his senses, he walked towards Zhao Yunsheng and grabbed a corner of his sleeve to tug him outside, "You, go out!"

Zhao Yunsheng who was pulled away by Yu Wei stood in front of the door, placing one hand on the door frame, which made him look taller and when Yu Wei stood next to him he looked smaller, he even had to stop and look up, which was why he noticed the hand on the door frame.

"Why? You don't need me to teach you anymore?" Zhao Yunsheng asked, puzzled.        Yu Wei angrily slapped on his hand, "I can do it myself, hurry up!" When he closed the door, he found that it could not be locked from the inside. He turned and looked at it, took a wooden stick which he didn't know the use of and why it was in the room and placed it on the door.

(t/n: I'm assuming there was hooks on either side of the door and he placed the stick horizontally but there were too few details to actually confirm this)

After all this Yu Wei Cai gradually calmed down, but after a while, the door was knocked, Zhao Yunsheng who was outside the door said, "Is your water enough? If it's not enough, open the door."

Yu Wei glanced at the lone basin of water and opened the door with a black face. Zhao Yunsheng carried two barrels, one hot and one cold. He pored the hot water in the tub and gave the basin of cold water to Yu Wei so he can pour it himself to adjust the temperature. He didn't wait for Yu Wei to tell him and consciously went out, but just as his hind foot stepped out of the utility room, the door behind was shut and then he heard something block it from the inside.

(t/n: black face, the anime look where characters have vertical lines on their forehead and they look gloomy)

The author has something to say:
Yu Wei jumped up and slapped someone.
Zhao Yunsheng: ?

note: mc seems kinda unreasonable this chapter ngl but I'm hoping he gets character development soon