Chapter 5 - 3

Zhao Yunsheng heated a total of three dishes, Yu Wei saw him take a ceramic bowl of rice from the pot and then took out an iron frame followed by a plate of vegetables, and took another iron frame again and a plate of green beans with fried meat, and finally took the last iron from from inside the pot.

(t/n: uhm basically he heated all of the dishes in one pot by placing iron frames inside the pot kinda like an oven :O did ZYS do it with his bare hands? we will never know)

He guessed that Yu Wei might not finish eating the bowl of rice but still handed all of it to him and gave him chopsticks and said, "Eat while it's hot."

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Yu Wei saw him (ZYS) making himself look busy for a long time before finally sitting down across the table. But Zhao Yunsheng who didn't mean to eat said, "I'm not hungry, I already ate at night."

In fact, he did not eat much so he was a little hungry, but the refined rice is expensive and just this morning they boiled Yu Wei a porridge, and at noon they steamed a bowl of rice. They've used up so much already and if he ate some, won't Yu Wei have less to eat.

"Oh," Yu Wei made a sound of recognition. He did not doubt Zhao Yunsheng, but thinking of how he woke up in the middle of the night to cook the dishes his heart felt some regret so he insisted, "There are so many dishes, I can't finish it all, do you really not want some?"

Zhao Yunsheng looked at him, the young master's black and bright eyes reflected the flames of the oil lamp, and whether it was the lighting or the young master's own temperament, he (ZYS) could see his (YW) face blushed with a hint of crimson.

"Do you have enough to eat?" Zhao Yunsheng motioned for the rice in his porcelain bowl, Yu Wei looked down, and agreed so he (ZYS) got up and took another pair of chopsticks, sat down and ate.

Yu Wei: Didn't you say you were not hungry?

The author has something to say:

Zhao Yunsheng: Didn't you invite me?