Chapter 7 - 3

Zhao Yunsheng went to sit down behind him, his long legs stretched out and he held Yu Wei half into his arms, this is a bad posture.

Yu Wei soon noticed something was wrong, he was stiff and felt an invisible oppression behind him, he breathed slightly, but stopped and bit his teeth down.

Zhao Yunsheng squinted his eyes, the person in his arms is so small, he feels like a half baked child, and when he thought about it he didn't actually know how old he (YW) was. He opened his mouth and asked, "How old are you?"

"I just turned eighteen years old yesterday." Yu Wei replied, then he felt his hair was swept to his neck and gently wrapped in clothes, making him feel a little itchy. Zhao Yunsheng's voice is slow and soothing, coupled with his gentle and smooth actions of wiping his hair, gradually let Yu Wei relax.

Zhao Yunsheng was shocked to hear Yu Wei's age, he thought that someone so small would be a fifteen or sixteen year old at maximum. Since they were poor when he was a child, he begn to learn hunting from a hunter in the village at the age of eight, and perhaps because of the exercise through hunting, by the age of thirteen or fourteen he was already as tall as Yu Wei was now. At the age of sixteen, he grew a lot taller but his height then is still half a head shorter than his current height.

"You're so short." Zhao Yunsheng whispered in his speech.

"What did you say?" Yu Wei turned his head and he didn't hear him clearly.

Zhao Yunsheng said, "You are so short."

He's already a tall type in omega, okay? And he is still young, boys are said to grow into their twenties!

"I'm not short!" Yu Wei cried out, quite unconvinced, and then he looked down at his appearance as if to say, if I was short I would know.

Yu Wei got up with a bad mood, and went straight to the house, he turned his head, exhaled and turned back, deciding to stop being mad at the man behind him.