Chapter 9 - 5

Lin Suzhi said, "Xiao Wei is still ill, what are you going to do outside?" There will still be opportunities to get familiar with the village after he gets better.

"He said he lost something so I'm going to take him with me to find it." Zhao Yunsheng said and went to get an umbrella, strongly wishing that they won't get to use it.

"What is it, just tell Sheng'er and let him look for it." Lin Suzhi replied with some disapproval, she is also worried about Yu Wei's thin and delicate body and thought that he might not be able to walk far.

"Aunt Lin, what was lost... I can't actually describe it and Zhao Yunsheng promised me yesterday, you can't let him break his word ah." Yu Wei coaxed and winked, Lin Suzhi was defeated. We older generation really can't reject when young people want something ah.

After getting Lin Suzhi's approval, Zhao Yunsheng successfully took Yu Wei out of the house. Along the way Yu Wei found the environment very fresh and new, Qingshui village was a medium sized village, the whole village probably has hundreds of families. On their way to the mountain there was no one on the road, at this time most people were at the field, harvesting their crops and the people who weren't at the farm were at the river.

Yu Wei was currently very excited so he was walking quite fast, all because of the thought that they will soon have money! Let's buy a better bed when we trade the gems for money! Oh, but it doesn't seem like I could easily replace the bed unless I have the permission of the Zhao family. With a slightly disappointed heart, Yu Wei asked, "How far is the mountain?"

"Not far." Zhao Yunsheng answered, according to his own foot about a few more incense time but with Yu Wei tagging along, he can't really estimate. Looking at him now, he is walking quite fast, it won't be long till he feels tired. The young master's soles are so tender, one look and you can tell he really won't be able to go far.

The author has something to say: As a mother, I have a message for Wei, a bed, there will be, house, there will be, just slowly wait for it  hahahahahahaha