Episode 5

After their heat make out session at the bathroom, Jungkook and Jin now sitting at the dining table for dinner

After their heat make out session at the bathroom, Jungkook and Jin now sitting at the dining table for dinner. One sit on host chair and another beside him. 

But none of them begin to eat.

Jin thought the other waiting for someone but he was wrong until he noticed Jungkook placed hand on his own cheek and his smug smiley face staring at him. Jin blinked as he tries to look somewhere else in order to avoid the other's gaze but he can't. Jungkook's gaze makes him uncomfortable.

He snort and looks at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?",

"Because you're beautiful.",

Jin ear turns red and he looked away when the latter suddenly said. Jungkook sneered.

"Do I make you nervous?",

Jin gasped while looking away.

"..no",

Jungkook smirked as he leans forward. Jin looks at him from corner of his eyes, gasped and looked away again.

"I can tell from your reaction that I'm making you nervous, darling",

He whispered and Jin looks at him.

"Your ears are turning red",

Jungkook snickered when the other hold his ear. Jin glared at him then scoffs.

Jungkook's smile faded away when Jin placed his hand on his thigh. He looks down at his thigh, at the other's hand, he probably just put it there because of habit or something. He thought but not after Jin's hand purposely begin to brush his thigh.

He looks up at Jin and slightly jumped when he squeezed his inner thigh, quite harder but seductively. He then felt Jin move his hand, letting his fingers brush his crotch. A small smug smile forming on Jin's face when he feel Jungkook is getting hard just from his touch.

Jungkook gasped as he give a quick glance at Yoongi and Hoseok, who making their way towards the dining table then back at Jin.

"What's wrong? Are you nervous?",

He swallowed harshly in his throat when Jin asked in teasing tone and rubbed his crotch through his sweatpants. He almost moaned but then Jin take off his hand. He heard Jungkook's whimper.

"Why did you stopped?",

"Why not?",

Jin said as Jungkook scoffs, glanced away, poked his inner cheeks with his tongue then looks back at the other. 

"You're such a tease",

Jin sneered. 

"Having fun under the table?",

Both looks at Hoseok and Yoongi, who now standing at table.

"Under the table?",

Yoongi asked blankly and looks at Hoseok.