Episode 20

The same midnight Jungkook was stabbed...

Jin's apartment...

Drink...

You want me to trust you, right? Show me how much you care for me. Finish the bottle in one go then I will believe you're not acting...

Seokjin sitting on his bed, feets up on his bed, arms hugged his knees and tears racing down from his eyes. He's crying, crying, and sometimes smiling through the tears because the way the other hurting him, it's so painful. Jungkook knows, he knows Jin is an alcohol intolerance and that's why he had never forced him to drink before but now...

"I know..I know I made a mistake....I was so dumb to think hearts wouldn't break.....I'm sorry...I'm sorry for breaking your heart...but I begging...I begging for your mercy...please forgive me...*cries* I know I lost the right to ask you to love me again...but, trust me...it's you, it's only you I want, I think, I love, I belong....You may not need me but you still remains as the reason for me to survive...",

Jin murmured, buried his face in his arms and crying.

Tired of crying, he fell asleep.

A few moments later, his phone rings. He moans and tapped his bed, looking for his mobile. He then attend the call with closed eyes.

[Seokjin : ...hello]

He hoarse but when he hears a low whining plaintive sound, he opened his eyes. He then looks at the caller ID, his eyes widened. He get up and sit steady.

[Seokjin : J-Jungkook?]

He smiled because of the other's call. He thought Jungkook will never going to call him.

[Jungkook : h-hel-help]

Jin's smile drops as he frown, blinked non-stopped when he didn't hear the other's voice afterwards. 

[Seokjin : Jungkook?! Hello?! Can you hear me?! Jungkook, talk to me! What's wrong?! Jungkook!]

His heart thumping, eyes blurred. Something bad happened to him. With the thought he grabbed his phone, jacket and car key then hurried towards the parking lot. It's still raining. Jin traced Jungkook's mobile number. Once he reached, he noticed the other's car. He stopped his car behind the other's, get down and run towards Jungkook's car. The moment he noticed the latter's unmoving body leaned against the car, he froze for a second.

"Jungkook",

It came out like a whisper from his mouth. He bend his knees, lower his self and hold his boyfriend's face.

"Jungkook!..Jungkook! Get up! Open your eyes! What happened to you?! Get up!!",

He shakes as he waking him up but Jungkook not waking up. Seokjin looks down at his bleeding stomach. He shed tears as he quickly wrapped his hand around his shoulder, hold his waist and pull him up then takes him towards his car.

******

At XXXX Hospital,

Emergency room,

Nurses lay Jungkook on the bed and begin to examine him. Seokjin looks at the other thru the glass door. His body shaking in fear and nervous, eyes are shedding tears. He closed his eyes and praying Jungkook to be fine. He didn't inform anyone about this, including Taehyung.

After a few minutes,

"Jeon Jungkook",

Seokjin, who were sitting on the hospital visitor chair, looks at the doctor, who went out of the room. He hurried towards him.