Episode 25

"No, you can't go.",

"Taehyung, what-",

"Even after he told you to forget him, why are you still going after him?! Listen to me at least once! I don't want to do anything that could cause danger your life! He has decided what he wants to do! Let him do it alone! You can't go! That's it!",

Seokjin went wordless as he kept stared at Taehyung. He then clenched his jaw and harshly removed his hand from the other's hold.

"No one has the right to tell me to forget him, including Jungkook!",

Taehyung taken aback as Jin moves close to him, stand face to face.

"Let me make it clear. I'm not a toy or a robot to listen and do everything you and Jungkook say! I'm a human and I have feelings too. I don't care if he doesn't love me but my love is true and it's only for him! I really, really love him...and when my loved one is in danger, I can't sit back and do nothing!...If you don't want to help, it's okay but you have no rights to stop me!",

Seokjin said in cold tone, backed away, grabbed his gun then begin to leave. Taehyung stand there, watched him leaving then let out annoyed huff.

Once Jin reached the place, he noticed Jaemin. He quickly went out of his car and hurried towards him.

"Jaemin!",

The said name looks at him. Jin hold his arms. Jaemin looks frightened and shedding tears.

"H-Hyung...J-Jungkook hyung, h-he's in there, i-i don't know what's going on inside. I'm so scared. P-please do...do something!",

Jaemin shuddered in fear. Seokjin takes his hand and hold it securely.

"Nothing will happen to him, okay? Listen, you should leave this place right away. It is not safe for you to be here.",

Jaemin gasped.

"B-but Jungkook hyung-",

"I assure you that nothing would happen to him. Trust me. Now leave.",

Jaemin gasped, glanced at the door then back at Jin. He nods then leave the place. Once he left, Seokjin tried to open the door but he couldn't. He cursed as he searched around, if there is any other way to get into the warehouse and the moment he noticed the back door, he rushed towards it. He tried to open the door but it stuck.

"Dammit!",

He annoyingly hit the door as he looks up, the windows are to high to reach. He snort as he looks at the door again. It was his only option. He tried harder to open the stuck door again and again, at last it opened. He went in and froze at his place when noticed Jungkook holding gun at Kang, from a bit far away. He gasped.

Whether Jungkook kill Kang, nor Kang kill Jungkook, what you're going lose his Jungkook....If Kang kills him, he will die or If Jungkook kills Kang, he will be imprisoned and sentenced to death for murdering him and his previous crimes....

Jin clenched his jaw and his eyes get blurry.

"...I'm sorry, but I have no choice",

He muttered as he run towards them.

BANG!

Tears still running down to Jungkook's cheeks and few droplets remained, forgetting their way as the path was wiped out from beneath them, it consequently blurring his vision. He looks so broke inside and outside and sitting on the waiting chair in front of the ICU. Blood stain on his white tugged shirt and he held his head by his both palms, facing down while Taehyung standing few steps away from him, close to the ICU door. He leaned his back against the wall and shedding tears as well.