Episode 17

Seokjin head facing down, eyes on the ground and tear droplets drops on the ground.

I felt no anger other than hatred! There is only hatred! I fucking hate you!....

"Jin",

The said name quickly looked away, wipes his tears then looks beside when heard Taehyung's voice. He placed his hand on his shoulder while standing beside him. Not only him Byung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, all of them currently standing in front of him.

"What happened?",

Taehyung asked and before Seokjin could speak,

"You know what would have happened!",

All of them looks at Hoseok, who sounds cold and looks raged. 

"He refused to help you?! AS HE SHOULD! If I had been in his shoe, I would have done the same!",

Byung looks down, Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jimin remain silent and Namjoon huffed when Hoseok said. Seokjin blinked when the elder moves close to him. 

"What a great actor you are?....Yoongi was right. He warned us not to believe you but we didn't trust him, now he's gone. Everything because of you!",

Jin's eyes once again blurred with tears while looking at Hoseok.

"Look, he-",

"I'm not talking with you!",

Taehyung frown and went silence when the latter looks at him and said. Namjoon slightly begin to feel irritating over the other's rude behavior. Hoseok looks back at Jin.

"What you did to us, is unforgivable! especially to Yoongi!...Jungkook may forgive you but I will never! Just count your days Kim Seokjin, you will pay for what you have done to us!",

Jin gasped as he watched Hoseok spat then leaving the place. He let out faint smile and looks down. The feeling when that no one understands you, hurts. Taehyung kept looks at Jin, he felt worried, so do the other two except Namjoon. He glared at Hoseok and begin to follow behind him with clenched teeth.

Once Hoseok went out, 

He startled and begin to shout when Namjoon grabbed his hand and dragged him towards his car all of a sudden.

"YOU?! WHAT-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!",

But Namjoon didn't say anything or listen to him, he kept dragged Hoseok to his car, pushed him to sit on the front passenger seat, handcuffed him to the grab handles in the car, close the door then he gets on the driver seat and starts the engine. 

"YOU, FREAK! UNCUFF ME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?! YAH! ARE YOU DEAF?! RELEASE ME, YOU BASTARD!",

Hoseok shouts, yells while trying to uncuff but none of that bothered Namjoon, he kept driving, taking the other to somewhere in angry. 

******

At the same time,

"Cheers!",

Kang clinked his wine glass against someone's and smiling. 

"What's the matter, Mr Kang? You suddenly invite all your business partners to your home and throwing a party?",

The other male asked. Kang smiled broadly.

"Today I feel so happy, that's why",

He said with smile, take a sip and looks on his right, noticed Jung making his way towards him. 

"Excuse me",

The other male nods as Kang excused himself and walks towards Jung. At the same time, Jaemin, who about to climb down stairs, stopped and scanned the downstairs from upstairs. He frown when noticed the crowd. He then noticed his father and Jung.