Episode 16

"Is everything alright, chief?",

The officer, who standing beside him asked.

"When they left?",

"Just now but- chief!",

He shout and stand there in confuse when Byung leaving the place in rush. 

Once he reached ground floor, he looks around then he hurried to the entrance. He looks on his right and left while panting. His gaze spot Kang and Jungkook, who getting inside the elder's car. He clenched his hands. Before he could go stop them, the car begin to move.

"Dammit!",

He cursed as he get in his car, following behind Kang's car. He need to save Jungkook, it's the only thought in his mind. He slow down when reached Kang's house. The other stopped his car in front the gate. Byung parked his car a bit away from them. He watched Kang's car went into his house after the gate opened. 

Byung blinked.

There are bodyguards everywhere. How do I get inside?

He's busy thinking and didn't noticed someone walking towards his car until that person knocked the window. He looks beside and scroll down the window when noticed....Jung.

He bend down, peered at him, so do Byung.

"I thought you're going back to home, Byung-ssi",

Jung asked with smirk on his face. Byung clenched his jaw and his hands around the steering gets tighter. 

"Why did you-",

"I will answer all your questions once we went inside, hmm? Now, can you?",

Byung gasped and turn off the engine then gets down from the car. He glared at the latter, who frisking, make sure he doesn't have any hidden weapons. Jung then eye signaled him to make steps forward. Byung's heart beating louder and louder in fear while he and Jung making steps into Kang's house.

 Byung's heart beating louder and louder in fear while he and Jung making steps into Kang's house

Once they reached the snooker room,

He gasped when noticed Kang, who playing snooker. He watched him strike the cue ball into the pocket then looks at him. Byung's gaze moves on Jung, who making his way towards Kang while smirking at him. He felt nothing but annoyed when Jung light cigarette for the other.

"Why?",

"Why? I guess you know why, Byung-ssi. I hate him. I fucking hate that Jeon! He stole my promotion!...Nothing is more embarrassing than see someone else, especially your junior get the promotion you were aiming at. That bloody HQ screws me, who's senior than that Joon and give that fucking promotion to him! I'm not the type 'what can I do, that's life and I have to carry on no matter how disappointed or demotivated I might be at the moment'. If there is something I want, I will do anything to get it, no matter how!",