Episode 24

After make love all night long, both felt tired and fall asleep. Naked and blanket covered up to their waist. Seokjin's back pressed on Jungkook's front. Spooning, Jungkook's hand wrapped around Jin's chest securely and his half face buried on his neck. Both of them sleeping calmly.

When the warm ball of light filtered through Jungkook's thin eyelids, he slowly opened his eyes. Birds chirping. He looks at the window, the sun has risen. He then shift his gaze on Jin. He blinked and gently removes his arm off Jin. Laying beside him by resting on his elbow, Jungkook gazed at him.

I know you hate me but please listen to me....I don't know why you're on Kang's side and whatever the reason, I feel it's just not right...I'm afraid something will happen to you...I'm afraid that I'll will lose you....

Do you never get bored of acting?...

No...I never...because this is who I really am. I'm not acting. I really care about you and I will always....If you believe me I'm not acting only when I die, I am ready to die...

You want me to trust you, right? Show me how much you care for me. Finish the bottle in one go then I will believe you're not acting.What? Can't do? Hmm..seems like you're not care about me that much?....

*drunks the alcohol*

You're awake! How are you-...

What are you doing here?!...

Tell me everything about the incident, I'll help catch him for you...

Come again? You will help me? Tch! Do I look like a fool to you? Is what you did for me not enough? What kind of play you're trying to play now, Mr Kim Seokjin?! I would never have called you if I knew it was your number! I feel disgusted when I think you have saved me! It would have been much better if I had died instead of being saved by you.....

Why are you doing this to me? Do you know how I felt when you were stabbed? I felt like my world was falling apart! I pray for you to wake up! How can you talk to me like this? What have I done wrong to the extent that you treat me like this? I want you to be safe, is that wrong? I know I made a mistake but I asked for your mercy, didn't I? Then why are you-

I'm not the Jungkook you used to know or used to believe all your plays. That Jungkook is dead. You can't deceive me anymore. So get out of here....

Where am I?...

My..my house...Doctor..Doctor said you are not completely healed yet. You need rest, at least for two days....

Hmm...What are you looking at? Eat...How is it?...

G-Good...

Tch! I'm asking you, not the food. Are you feel dizzy or anything?No? Thank god. I checked whether you're poisoned my food but seems like you didn't....

Did you really thought I would be poisoned in your food?...

Who knows...

Ah!...

Sorry!...I'm so sorry. I'll do it more gently...

Everything I said about my past was half true and half lie. I had a brother and he got shot by police was true but the police officer wasn't Taehyung... I owe him a lot and that's why I can't say no when he told me to..a-act....

Why are you telling this to me?! Did I asked you?I don't care who the hell is he or WHAT HE MEAN TO YOU! UNDERSTAND?!Just fucking stay away from me!...