Episode 9

A smug smile dancing on Jaemin's face while gawking at Jin from head to toe.

Jin huffed when the younger not speaking or answering his questions but kept staring at him.

"What?",

"How much?",

Jin furrowed.

"Huh?",

Jaemin scoffs.

"How much did Jungkook paid to keep you as his misteress?",

At first Jin didn't get him then he clenched his teeth. He give a irritates look at the younger then smiled.

"Don't worry, that's none of your concern!",

He spat as he tried to close the door but Jaemin hold it again.

The younger smirked then push the door to open, also quite harder. Jin startled, stumbled backwards and hit the edge of his bed. He almost fall on the bed but didn't. He glared at Jaemin, who went into his room then locked the door.

At the same time, because of Jin's sudden quake the walkie-talkie, which Yoongi gave it to him and he put it on the night stand, fall on the floor, begin to make noise.

Yoongi, who was in the shooting range room, point his gun at the target and about to shoot, stopped because of the sound. He looks at the walkie-talkie. He takes it and-

"Jin? Hello? Jin, can you hear me? What's that sound? Jin!",

The said name and Jaemin looks at the walkie-talkie when suddenly Yoongi spoke.

Jin give a quick look at the younger, gasped and tried to take the walkie-talkie from the floor but before he could Jaemin grabs it and throws it on the fall, quite harder. The device broke into pieces.

Yoongi frown when the talkie made some loud noise then went soundless. He removed his eye and ear protection and quickly leaving the place to check out Jin.

At once,

"Are you out of your mind?! What the hell do you want?!",

Jin yelled at Jaemin after he broke the walkie-talkie. The younger smirked at him then makes steps forward. Once he reached close enough, he stand face to face with Jin, who panting in irritates while glaring at him.

"I'll pay you more than he gave, be my misteress",

He whispered and Jin taken aback. He grit his teeth and before the younger could continue Jin slapped him in the face.

Jaemin head faced aside and scoffed. Jin grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

"You think just because you're rich, you can own anything you want?!Suck your own dick if you're so horny, you motherfucker!",

Jin spat and let go his collar. He glare at the younger then decides to leave but Jaemin blocked his way. He smirked at the elder.

"You made a mistake. I'll make you regret for rejecting me!",

Jin frown then yelped when Jaemin grip his neck abusively. He choked and hold his hand, tries to take off. Jaemin sneered as he pushed the elder on the bed and hover on top of him while gripping his neck harder.

"Let!...*pants* let go!..*mewl* let go of me!",

He struggled as he tried to attack and push the younger away but everything going useless when Jaemin grip gets stronger. He couldn't breath properly, he whimpered and his eyes moves up when the younger's nails digging into his skin.

"Does it hurts, slut?!",

Jaemin's devilish smile and he literally begin to close the gap between his and Jin's lips.