√33 ~ (B) Destination

"Let's enjoy the life and be happy."

*****

"You are looking very pretty," Hassan whispered in her ear which startled her. He stood beside her setting his eyes in front.

"You are also looking okay." Seeing for once she also shifted her eyes ahead.

"Then you are looking worse."

"What you said?" She became furious. "I said let me introduce you to my mother." Suppressing his laugh he said and it changed her facial colour.

"What say then should I introduce you today?" He still didn't look at her.

"Sure but after coming to my home in front of my parents." She said with a smile seeing him.

"After Bhai's Walima I will come with my parents." Winking at her he walked away.

"Ahm Ahm!" Roha turned around to find Komal Arshi and Faisal, "Wow. Tell us and we will depart you today as well." Komal said crossing arms around her chest.

"I don't have any problem. However, you will talk to my parents that you did all this."

"My penitence." She became quiet touching her ears. That made them chuckle.

"You both tell about yourself. Even university has ended. How will you meet?"

"Ah, the thing is...actually..."Komal hesitated to tell them. "Now what?" They frowned at her.

"Actually we didn't tell you that our parents got agreed." Komal blasted on them. Arshi Hassan and Roha were shocked. The trio looked at them open-mouthed. "So easily?"

"Because our family doesn't have caste issues. My family has many examples of love marriages as well. That's why they got agreed." Komal informed.

"Tum dono ab hum se bacho."

"You both now keep yourself save from us," Arshi said and the very next moment Komal got vanished from there.

¤---------¤-----------¤

"Where were you?" Zohaib asked Hassan who just came there and sat down. Haris was already present beside Zohaib. "I went to ask the decision of a girl."

"What decision?"

"That If she is willing to marry then I'll talk to my parents." Looking at Zohaib he winked at him.

"Wow wow, this is called spirit. Zohaib you will be ended up single. Just wait and watch." Tapping his shoulder Haris griefly said. "Son just tell mom and dad and see how they break your legs."

"They will do if Zohaib tells them. They won't break mine." Hearing him where Zohaib got boiled up Haris laughed.

"You are laughing a lot. Where is your GF?" Zohaib turned to him. "Dude it was just a time pass."

Both peeked at him. "Timepass?"

"Yes. It has ended. Now we are engaged in simple talks only."

"After listening to this I am unable to say a word." Zohaib got straight on his seat, whereas Haris just smiled and shut his mouth.

¤---------¤-----------¤

Time was coming to an end. The time had come to take away his bride.

Stepping down the stage he held her hand to help her step down. Walking ahead once her lehnga stuck below her feet which stopped her. Holding it with one hand other side Nimra helped her. Beneath the grey net, her face was sparkling.