√30 ~ Engagement

No one else will enter in this heart
Love has been ended on you

¤---------¤----------¤

Human don't feel bad to make anyone angry for his own happiness and will. Whether this way will give him happiness or sorrows, then he doesn't have any right to blame other.

Life, your fate gives you punishment of that every mistake whom you even considered a mere thing, but if it is a mojor sin; something like that happened with Isla as well.

That day after taking her luggage she left Rabia's house. Where she would go, to whom she could...she couldn't think of going to her own house, which horrified her, even with a thought that whole incident started to move before her eyes. Now she had only one option.

She was standing on footpath with luggage outside the house. Took out phone from handbag, she walked ahead calling someone.

After an hour she was before the door of flat. Hearing the bell no one came out...after the try of five minutes, door opened letting Alex to appear. In trouser he seemed as if just woke up Seeing her in front of his eyes his sleep flew away.

"Isla you?"

"Let me in at least." He looked at her luggage surprisingly. He let her in. The whole flat was divided into sections. Coming inside at left side was a matress like bed, besides kitchen counter and few cabinets. While at the other side was two couches and few floor cusions.

Leaving her luggage at the door she fell down on bed. With confusion he continuously shuffled his eyes between Isla and her luggage who was still standing without any shirt.

Lifting up her head she saw him. " Why are you standing like this? Can't I come to live with you?"

"To live? What do you mean? You were living with your sister." Her words were enough to make him shock to a great deal. She got up. "She got me out of her house. She want to make me just like her. Can you believe it?"

"I told you before to not live with her but it was you who were desiring for sisterly love." Smiling he put on his shirt. "Whatever now I don't even care for her." She was careless in her words.

"How many days will you live here now?" Moving to kitchen counter he asked. Opening the fridge he took out a bottle of bear and stood there leaning against the counter.

"For forever."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to live with you Alex. We will get married."

"What? Marriage? No no no no...where this marriage came from?" He seemed being irritated which made her confused, she came to him.

"Why Don't you want to live with me?

"Of course darling I want to live with you but this marriage...about this I don't want to think now." Moving closer to her he moved his fingers in her open hair.

"Wouldn't you ever cheat me?" She was scared of it.

"No not at all." Saying he confounded a little.

"What's your plan for evening? I have to go somewhere so are you comfortable in staying here?"

"Now I am habitual of living alone. You don't worry. I'll be fine."

Putting hand on cheek he smiled. Then lean over her until it made them united to fulfiling their desires. Not to leave each other until they started to lose their breaths, while removing all the restrictions which stopped them in getting pleasure, which stopped them in sensing each other, which stopped them for intimating.