√28 ~ The Third One

"Not all smiles have happy reason to be stay.
Sometimes they are forced to hide tears."

*****

Their cell phones had started to warmed up due to long conference call, still their topic wasn't in a mood to be ended. It was such a delemmic environment yet everything was out of reach.

"Haven't you talked to Faheel?" Komal asked Hassan. "No it's been days. Neither he called me nor I did."

"To call kar ke pucho duffer. Kahin wo hath malta hi na reh jaye."
Faisal' voice was peevished. "Faisal I have been living in your house for many days. Now you will take revenge with such words?" He returned him the same tone.

"Then how should I talk with you. You are his cousin. You know much better. So I have to say to you."

"Okay fine enough both of you. Why have you started with each other?" Roha' thundering voice poped up. "Will you just keep on fighting or do anyone will talk to him?" Komal raised her voice.

"May be Haris do knows something." Hassan shared his guess. "Should I call him here?" Arshi got excited with the though of Haris.

"Oh ho madam ki khushi to dekho zra. Arshi madam yaqee'nan ussy ap hi call mila sakti hain kyun ke hamare pas to uska number nahin hai."
Roha sarcastically replied.

"I'll just call him." Her happiness was at its extreme that she ignored Roha's tone. She called him and all other became quiet as if there wasn't anyone. "Hello sweetheart. " Hearing him all were like they have seen a ghost.

"Haris this is conference call." Without letting him saying anything  she told him  before he could say anything further. This hushed him.

"Kya kehne tota mena ke...Hamein to kuch pta hi nahin chalne diya tum dono ne..."
Hassan mocked them.

"Or Roha ko dekho ussy kuch bolne hi nahin diya ke kahin hum bhi na sun le."

"No guys there's nothing like that." She hid her embarrassment. "Now you guys just keep on asking them or will come to the point?" Faisal diverted their attention back.

"Haris do you know where is Faheel bhai? Is he willing to talk to Beenish's parents or not?" Hassan asked him. "No I don't know anything. He didn't tell me."

"Is this Faheel even alive or not? No one knows where is he."

"Even that day Beenish went angrily. But today it felt like she is much happy. Don't know what happened. I am not getting anything. "Komal held her head.

"What can we do if their's fate aren't same. By the way if there wasn't anything then why Faheel said those words in his concert?" Arshi was confused with this only thing.

"Only bhai can tell this. Okay I need to go. I have some work. Bye." Hassan went away.

"I have to go as well. I am in hospital so can't talk more. Bye." He disconnected his call.

"Both these have to reminded their work at the same time." Roha said in a dim voice. "As they wish whatever they want to. What we can say. So we should also end this here." Faisal said and in a sequence all bid good bye.

Disconnecting their calls they connected another skype call with Zohaib and Faheel. "Bhai Allah will ask you. How you are making us tellling so many lies."

"Hassan sahab mere kehne pr tumhen jhoot ki ehmiat samajh aa rhi hai or jo jhoot tum apne bhai se bol rahy ho wo?"
He pressed his itchy point. Where he pressed his tongue , Zohaib gave him a surprised glare.