√7 ~ Day 7

January 27, 2019, Sunday

Day 7

The day you realized the importance of a few things, it had been too late to accept it. Another day, that wasn't usual, that was hard to forget forever, that brought a few happy moments and a lot of tears as well.

Last night everyone got a text about an official dinner, that was another change of schedule regarding VC. With this sudden change of schedule, everyone ran towards markets for shopping. Obviously, that was the most important part.

They got a piece of news, the dinner was proposed by, who arranged the concert which was a clear indication it was done by Faheel. Everyone has left to market except the four girls.

When Beenish woke up, she saw them already sitting beside her.  "Wow how you trio got up so early today?" Rubbing the eyes she asked chuckling but those three were serious.

"What happened?" She asked seeing their blank faces but no one replied.  "What happened why are you behaving like ghosts?" Despite replying, Roha placed a box in front of her.

"What's this?" No one replied.
.
.
.
.
She opened that box and took out a long full-sleeved black frock of silk and net. Seeing this Beenish too kept quiet, and she looked at them once who had been seeing her pitiably. Moving her eyes to the box again she saw a paper note. She opened it, there written a line.

"Today's evening I'll wait for you."

With this, she threw that note again in the box, slide it to another side of the bed, and turned face to the other side. Every moment of yesterday again flashed on the walls of her mind. Again all came before her eyes.

"Beenish?" Komal called her

"I'll talk to Mam Neelum. I won't go," saying she got off of the bed and went to washroom. The trio looked at each other knowing very well that she went hiding her tears.

When she came out they were still in the same position. She picked up her coat from the bedside, when seeing her Komal stood up. "Where are you going?"

"To talk to Mam." she wore it.

"Beenish." Komal held her moving hand, so she gave her a questioning look. "You should go there." She said with a meaningful tone. "But...."

"Beenish have you talked to him? Tomorrow morning we will be going back, and whatever you told us according to that he can even come after you. So it's better to end this topic here by conversation. Otherwise, If he would come to Okara, you know very well what could happen." Komal said cutting her. Only her voice was echoing in the room, realizing every brick of the room the severity of the situation. 

Beenish hushed herself. Yesterday night she decided that today she would talk to him, If it's so, then let it be like this. If he came after her then the situation could be worst, especially for her.

"But I won't wear the dress which he sent." She decided.  "Okay don't wear it," Komal assured her hurriedly.

¤---------¤-----------¤

A great time had passed. The silence was spread all around covering everything under its soundproof cover, no one took interest in anything. Beenish was sitting on the terrace with her diary, but today she hadn't anything to write on it. Nothing was coming in mind when only one person was roaming there than what a person could think else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What's your favorite color?" Faheel asked. Both were walking holding cups of coffee in hailing, on a silent road.