√4 ~ Day 4

January 24, 2019, Thursday

Day 4

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days. Like a swift blow, three days had passed. Rameen had gone leaving behind her worst impact on everyone to be cursed by all students. They were lucky or else they had to spend their day locking up in a room.

The fourth day brought them many new experiences. Many things were ready to be disclosed, many secrets were ready to shock someone. Sun was burning, showering its scorching rays over every particle beneath it. This time apart from blazers sunglasses had replaced them.

It seemed like they have come into a desert. Where every body part was burning and every pore was streaming out sweat. However, the weather could never be a reason to spoil the fun and plans. Not at all!

The old road from Murree to Rawalpindi lead them between the spacious ground surrounded by mountains and trees. Reaching there all the arrangements were already done. They just had to sit and eat.

"Babe It's too hot." Beenish fanned her face with her hand. "Now you want us to implant here an air-conditioner for you?" Komal feigned her anger. "It's enough now, Can't I even speak?" Beenish got irritated. But Komal kept on walking with a suppressed laugh.

"By the way, our university has not any proper management. Sometimes I feel I am on a school trip." Roha showed her grief.  "Roha we have..."

"Roha we have to enjoy by own blah blah blah. I know this. Don't get started again." Cutting her Roha said in a flow, making all laugh. "Have a nice day!" Faisal's voice popped out from behind and passed by with the sweetest smile. "Same to you," Beenish said from the back.

"Thank you." Turning around he replied and vanished from there. "How does he walk so fast? Just get vanish from eyes within a moment." Arshi said looking at the path from where he vanished.

"Is there a need to talk about him every time whenever he passed by?" Komal's tone was harsh. However, no one replied because it was foolish. They would fight without any major reason so it's better to shut the mouth. They had already argued at night. 

After lunch, they sat in a circle. "Friends let's have some fun. Let's see how much talented you all are." Faisal was standing out of the circle and all professors were also sitting at a side.

"What type of fun?" Muneeb asked with a mixed expression of confusion and excitement. "Here are the two bowls, One is having your names and the other one has words of songs. Firstly we will take out a note of your name then you would take out a note having a word on it. After that, you have to sing a song having that word." Pointing at the two bowls holding in hand he said.

"Such a useless game," Komal whispered and Beenish glared at sitting beside her. Sensing her eyes Komal looked away. Faisal took out the first note having the name of Professor Hammad. Now whether it was coincidence or cheating...Professor Hammad's voice had an attractive voice that all got the reason to hear him. Faisal read the name loudly followed by the great hootings that shocked the Professor.

"Why are you involving us in this?" Professor interrupted. "Sir you are also a part of this class. Not a student but a professor." Najam said at which all insisted him. Professor Hammad was young enough that it was hard to believe he was a professor, not a student.

Being insisted by everyone at last he agreed. Faisal brought another bowl to him. He took out a note having the word "Dhoop(sunshine)" After thinking some time he started to sing.