√8 ~ After Two Weeks+CB-2

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go"
~Rumi

*********

Character Board-2

*†*†*

Faisal's condition was fine now. As Beenish left his room, Hassan admonished him a lot and after staying for long they were going. Coming out of the room Hassan stopped in the way.

"Bhai you guys go. I just come." Hassan called Faheel from the back. "Now where is this vehicle going?" Zohaib narrowed his eyes at him as a hunter.

"If you know then why are you asking?" Winking at him he walked in the other direction.

"Yeh kabhi nahin sudhr skta." Zohaib shook his head and they left.

(He can never be better.)

.
.
.
.
.
Hassan was standing on the balcony when she came out of the room behind him.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Roha tightened the shawl around herself. The rain had just stopped some minutes ago but the wind was still chill enough to penetrate the very pore of warm skin.

"Just wanted to meet you." Standing against the railing folding arms around the chest. His words changed her expression.

"Kuch pee k aye ho kya." She frowned at his strange act.

(Are you drunk?)

"What made you feel so?" His posture was same. "Your talks!"

"Why? What's wrong with my talks?"

"Even not so good." Looking at the right side she said. Beyond words, he got irritated by her behavior.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?" He composed himself resisting to create any kind of mess.

"For concert, why?" She also got relaxed. Without answering he smiled at her.

"How's Faisal now?" After some time Roha asked. "He is fine but that was actually madness." He chuckled, and she gave him an unbelievable look.

"Why it was madness?"

"I mean why does someone tolerate so much pain for others? And for whom he did all this, she didn't even come to see him." she was looking at him amazingly.

" Whatever he did, it was all for Komal, and the reason behind it Faisal know very well and who are you to judge him?" She didn't like what he said. Hearing this Hassan came closer to her which made her restless at her place.

"Will you come if the same incident happens to me?" He asked looking into her eyes, firstly he was so close to her, and secondly, his question made her perplexed. She couldn't understand what to do, what to say. Looking around she took two steps back.