√21~Disclosure

"Life is full of secrets."

******

February 27 2019 , Wednesday

That day was decided was Araf to visit Beenish's university, who herself was absent. Today there was a great crowd. Sun was blazing at its extremist. Araf was Chief Guest of this gathering. Among the many arrangements, many plays, onw was familier to him or might be its story, that he could recognize easily. Because it was prepared by her friends so there might be possibility of someone had  experienced it.

Either it was a co-incidence or a reality. That was the last skit.

"Sir I want to meet the person who prepared the last skit. I mean whose idea was it?"

"Sir that was English Department. About the idea, let me confirm this. Till then why don't wait in my office."

"It's okay. You can call them here."

VC asked Sir Shahid, he talked with Komal and got to know that , that was Beenish' but she hadn't came today. Sir Shahid sent them to VC. They were already shocked when they got to know about Chief Guest in morning. They knew that he was Faheel's father, that's why they had been constantly calling her since morning.

Reaching to VC they came across Araf.
"Sir the theme of this skit was recommended by our friend', she haven't came today." Roha told him.

"That was nice one. I wanted to meet her but it doesn't seem possible."

"Yes Sir."

Araf didn't say anything. Coming to VC office he offered visiting tours to some students of every department where they were also been offered by some courses related to their subjects.

One what doesn't have to do for his child.

After getting free he went to Lahore.

¤--------¤----------¤

Araf had come Pakistan yesterday. In lahore he had his own house where he stayed. He reached there a while ago.

Droping Burhan at his university Zafar and Maleeha came to meet him at his place. "You were supposed to go Okara in some time?" Zafar asked him.

"No. I came from there before a while. I had to visit some renala's university as a chief guest."

"Beenish studies in the same university." Maleeha informed him. "Is it? She must couldn't go today."

"So you tell how's everything? What your children are doing?"

"All are fine. Faheel had completed his education of Information Technology but can't get rid of his hobby of Guitar. Sonia and Seebal are in first year of graduation."

"Time passes so fast without knowing." Zafar said.

They kept on talking until they were finally ready to go. They all came out, Maleeha had sat in car when Araf spoke to him.

"Zafar I need to talk something."

"Yes tell."

"I want your consideration on Faheel's proposal for Beenish." He find Zafar's eyes being shocked. He took a while before answering.

"But it isn't possible for us Araf."

"Zafar these all are past' traditions... Today people don't believe at them all. What actually matters is just people, their background and nature. It isn't possible that only caste members would be better. I assure you her happiness, she wouldn't feel any kind of desideration. You know me, you know Faheel. There isn't a point of any doubt. I have been thinking to talk to you since a while then I thought it would be better face to face." Araf tried his best to convinve him.