√13 ~ Anger

----------

If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future.

Winston Churchill.

******

Wedding, fun, traveling, and enjoyment all had ended. They reached home at late night. On the way, she again got many calls from Komal but she just replied: "I can't talk with you now. We will talk tomorrow."

Somewhere she was happy for Roha. Roha got affected by all that, that still she was in that memory. Else she has left him behind just like the journey. But she herself... The condition she was going through. What was she doing to herself? Good or bad...

She had abandoned to think about it. What she had in her destiny would get to her. To think about him again and again and to torture, herself wasn't intelligence. What had been written should have been believed.

"Ami, what you talked about there?" Beenish was sitting in the veranda when she asked from back seeing Maleeha going towards the room. She sat beside her on sofa. The silence spread around and told everyone has slept except two of them.

"There wasn't any talk on that topic." Maleeha was looking at her carefully. Beenish moved her face to another side. She hadn't anything to ask.

"Beenish?" Maleeha was about to say something but Beenish stood up. "Leave it, Ami. I don't wanna talk about it more." Saying she left to her room. Maleeha didn't say anything. She stood up and got vanished behind the door of her room.

One more night was driven by darkness having many secrets and pains.

¤---------¤---------¤

February 28, 2019, Thursday

The try of doing a good thing, unfortunately, turns into unpleasant. Though every action needs a permit from the owner to be fulfilled. Another day wasn't joyful for Beenish. Not only for her but for others as well.

Just as stepping inside the university she came across many stares, certainly who knew her. That awkward situation was confusing her still she passed it.

Entering in department her friends stood in front to block her way with furious expressions. "What happened to you all?" She frowned.

"We have been calling and texting you continuously since tomorrow. Continuously... Do you have any idea what is happening here? But you don't have time to talk. One side phopho, otherside wedding, and above all, Hassan. You are not gonna be spared by me." Komal became quiet.

She threw fire daggers at Beenish, unaware her last words have shocked someone. That didn't go unnoticed by Beenish.

"I met Hasaan yesterday." Beenish noticed how her words shook Roha.

"What...what did you just say?" Arshi asked for assurance. "I met Hassan yesterday at Burhan's university." What they had to tell Beenish, they had forgotten about it.

"Then?" Arshi asked. This news had brought silence between them.

"Then that, he was asking about Roha that how is she?" Her eyes entirely focused on Roha's face. She was looking at another side with a sigh and it vanished hearing those words. She turned her face.

"Despite your behavior and your words he was still asking for you Roha." Beenish tried to make her embarrassed. She didn't reply as if she hadn't heard anything. Still, Beenish smiled.