√23 ~ Volcano

"Life is more than what you think."

*****

March 6 2019, Wednesday

Next morning was so patienceless. Many days had been passed but Araf hadn't told him anything. By now he was out of his patience level. He came down stairs where everyone was present on dinning table. He felt at his arrival all kept quiet.

"Dad I need to talk." Sitting beside him he said.

"Now I have to go. I am already getting late." Saying he stood up.

"But dad for once..."

"Faheel! We will talk later." He was serious. As he left Faheel sticked back to his place.

"Mom did he tell something?"

"About what?" She asked strangely.

"Haven't he got call from Zafar uncle?" He was being so impatient.

"I don't know anything." She shrugged.

"What? Why would he call?" Sonia asked him who left being irritated saying 'nothing.' Entered in his room restlessly, he called Haris.

"Hello." His sleepy voice was enough to mock Faheel.

"Have you talked to Arshi? Did she tell something?"

"About what?" Everyone' question of 'why' 'about what' were making him boiled up.

"Tumhare mamu bn'ne ki khushi dene k liye."
(To give you a goodnews of being an uncle.)By his huffing voice Haris got up with a jerk.

"Oye Kya bakwas kr raha hai."
(Hey what rubbish are you talking.)

"Han khul gyi nend? Jab tk apne pe baat na aye tum log sharafat se nahin bolte."
(Yes have you awoken up? You guys never tell anything honestly until it comes over you.)

"But what are you asking?"

"Did Arshi tell you anything regarding proposal?"

"About Beenish'?"

"No, about my father'." He said loudly and Haris became baffle.

"Okay okay don't get angry. No she didn't tell me anything regarding this matter. Why?"

"Nothing." He hung up. Today everything seemed out of control. Whom he could ask, from whom he could get any word, he was so perplexed.

Just then he heard a knock and Seebal entered inside. Sitting at the edge of bed, interwining his fingers he was continuously shaking his leg which was actually depicting his disturbed mental state.

"Bhai do you remember today we gotta go out."

"I remember."

"Don't forget." In return, stopping his shaking leg he looked and her words stucked in her mouth.

"Okay okay fine don't be an angry bird." Bringing up her both hands she said and came out where Sonia and Nazia were leaned against the wall.

"What is the situation?"

"Volcano is about to burst." Both sisters laughed whom Nazia glared at.

"Sorry mom I can't control myself. Dad has left leaving that bursting volcano for us to handle."

"Whatever I am enjoying it a lot." At sonia' words Seebal nod her head.

Today was an excellent day.