ChapterTheSeventh: Hate and Love

A/N: Now, with special POV's from different characters.

Regulus took in a breath as he closed his eyes and Apparated to Lucius Malfoy's place. The peacocks around the place fascinated him. "Wow, Lucius really loves peacocks, doesn't he?" Then, he heard a noise and he drew out his wand and froze. The figure approached close and Regulus saw that it was Yaxley. But he still didn't relax. Not being a Death Eater for 16 years had put him on edge. As if anybody would figure out he wasn't a Death Eater any moment. And then Harry would die. "Hello, Yaxley." Regulus said, finally stowing his wand back in his pocket when he saw Yaxley was beginning to get suspicious. And if Yaxley was getting suspicious.. "You could have been one of The Order." Regulus explained. "You got news?" Yaxley asked in his deep voice. "It's good enough for the Dark Lord." Regulus replied as they headed into Lucius's Manor.

"Welcome Regulus, Yaxley. You were almost late. Regulus, beside me. Yaxley, there." Voldemort pointed out the places and the Death Eaters took their respective places. "You have news?" Voldemort asked in his cold, high voice. Regulus nodded, but a soft groan interrupted him. He looked up and stifled a scream. The Muggle Studies teacher, Charity Burbage, was revolving above him. He tried for a laugh, but it came out as more of a sob. He had known Charity. She was a fun personality to be around, she believed that Muggles and Wizards and Witches  were equal. Regulus respected her for that. She was one of the few witches who openly said that. And, to see her lying lifeless in front of him, it hurt him.

He gave a dry laugh. "What's she done?" He asked, hoping to God nobody noticed the quiver in his voice. "Well, Regulus, she believed that Muggles and Wizards were equal. We cannot have anyone spreading that garbage, can we?" Regulus shook his head, not trusting himself to speak because Dammit! That wasn't garbage! It was useful stuff that this generation should know! But he kept his mouth shut. Charity Burbage chose that moment to spin around and face him. "Regulus. Regulus, please. Save me." Regulus kept his face expressionless as he said, "Kill her. She means nothing to me." Regulus bit his lip, choking back a sob as Nagini slithered forwards for her dinner.

Voldemort turned to him, his red eyes glittering. "Tell me, Regulus. What is the news you have?" Regulus steeled himself to betray The Order for the thousandth time. "Harry Potter is leaving for The Order on Saturday next, at nightfall." Voldemort surveyed him with cold eyes, then turned to the others, discussing their plan of action, which allowed his thoughts to drift away. Far, far away.

The Battle of The Seven Potters

"There he is. Regulus, spread around." Voices came from all around Regulus as he mounted a broom, ready to ambush the Seven Potters, though nobody knew that.

"You'll convince the Order to use Polyjuice Potion. To transform themselves into Harry Potter. There should be seven Harry Potters in all. Convince them that this would be better in case the Death Eaters ambush them." Which they will. Regulus muttered this to Mundungus Fletcher, seated in the Hog's Head.

The Death Eaters, Regulus included, flew to the sky to ambush Harry Potter. Regulus was only slightly comforted by the fact that there would be seven Potters.

They flew and flew until they divided and Regulus came upon two familiar faces. "Remus. George." Even though George was disguised as Harry, his movements were George like. Remus looked at Regulus with hatred burning in his eyes. "Regulus. Planning to kill us?" That's the last thing I want to do. "If you put up a fight." He said out loud. Remus scoffed, pointing his wand right at Regulus. Fear took over Regulus. He knew he might not be able to kill them, but Remus would definitely kill him. He also knew the rest of the Death Eaters were gawking at him, so he shouted the first spell that came to his mind. "Sectumsempra!" He shouted, and watched as George cursed and his ear fell off; Regulus suppressed a scream-He had never meant for that to happen- but he flew away before he could cause any more damage.