AOU 3

*Back at the avengers compound*

Maria Hill approaches the quinjet as she says, "Lab's all set up boss."
"Oh actually he's the boss. I just pay for everything and make it look cooler." Tony said.
Steve ignores the comment and asks Hill," What's the word on Strucker?"

"NATO'S got him"

"The three enhanced?" Steve then asks.

Maria hands Steve the tablet and says, "Pietro, Wanda and Jean Maximoff. Triplets. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."

They both leave the jest as Steve asks, "Their abilities?"

They keep on walking as Maria responds with,"Pietro's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda's thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis and mental manipulation."

She sees that Steve is looking at her confused and states,"He's fast and she's weird."

"What about Jean?"

"She has a lot of powers. Telekinesis, energy manipulation, telepathy, mind control, physic blast, force fields , reality warping, physic siphoning, flight, mental manipulation, chaos magic and teleportation." Maria says. As she sees Steve is yet again looking confused she clarifies, "She's dangerous, hella powerful and could kill all of us with a snap of her fingers if she wanted to."

Steve gives another nod and replies with," Well, they're gonna show up again."

The elevator then opens and he hands the tablet back to Maria. When he does that Maria says,"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts."

Steve walks into the the elevator and says, "Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?"

Steve pushes on the elevator buttons as Maria says," We're not at war captain."

Steve shrugs and just replies with," They are."