AOU 4

Jean and Pietro were around a few Sokovian people that they knew. Giving them some  stuff they needed. A couple of backpacks off on the sidewalk. The bag had all sorts of things in it, most of which Pietro stole. It made Jean happy and joyful to know they were helping these people with their needs. As they were giving things out, Pietro stopped and asked an older man ,"Are these the right ones?" As he was holding up a bottle of pills.

The man responded with a simple, "Yeah"

The man was grateful for the deed and was also very thankful that there were still good people in the world. He already knew Jean had a good heart , but was even more sure of it when she said,"The doctor will refill it."

She smiled at the man warmly as she also said,"No mire insurance, yes. Oh we made a phone call."

The man smiled and nodded then thanked both of them once more and just stood there and next to go was a girl about their age. When he went towards a girl with a very, very cocky smirk on his face. Jean smiled and went on with helping sokovian people. While she missed it when Pietro gave the girl a ball for her brother. She didn't miss it when her brother picked up a dress and said, "And this.. is not for your brother."

While the girl had a shocked look on her face Jean's just held annoyance. The girl was quick to get out of her shocked trance and said,"Oh no this is-"

Suddenly she was interrupted by Wanda passing by saying "Is every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris?"

Jean played along with Wanda and said, "At least gerties looked warm." Though no one noticed the teasing smirk she held on her face.

As they walked away laughing they could still hear their triplet say, "They're kidding."

It made both Wanda and Jean giggle as they kept on  walking. Pietro sped over to them and cockily said,"You guys are just jealous you're not getting a dress."

They both roll their eyes and both reply with, "If you keep stealing you're going to get shot."

Pietro just scoffs and it's enough to have Wanda smack him in the arm while Jean just says ,"We mean it. At full speed nothing can touch you, but standing still-."

"You think I want to be? You two said wait, Im waiting. I don't know for what. We have Stark helpless. After all these years and-."

That was enough to make Jean snap, so she was quick to cut him off and say, "He is not helpless. I just scared him off and it's exactly why we're waiting. You'll just have to trust me and if you don't go ahead and keep on stealing. But you didn't see what I saw. His fear is exactly what's going to bring him down. We just need to be patient and-."

She was suddenly cut off by a woman yelling, "Costel!"

The said little boy ran up to the triplets and said,"The man says you need to come to him in the church."

"What man?" Jean asked softly while crouching down to come to eye-level with the boy.

"The iron-man." was all the boy replied with before running off.

The three sibling looked at each other skeptical of what the boy said.