Chapter 14

I leaned into the kiss, putting my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist with his free hand, not propping himself up. His fingers dug into my t-shirt, pulling it up slightly. We began kissing more desperately, him nipping lightly at my lower lip, our tongues tangled together, kissing as if we would never see each other again. I pulled him closer, but it wasn't enough. Finally, he ran his hand down my hips and to my thighs, suddenly yanking me downward, so I was lying on the bed before laying himself between my legs and returning to kissing me.

I pulled my lips away and began kissing his neck and ears. He worked a hickey of his own on my neck before pulling away and looking down at me as if he wanted to devour me, and damn if I wasn't waiting to be eaten. He pulled his beater over his head, and I saw precisely how good he looked. His muscles were sharp and defined, six pack and abs all draped perfectly in his chocolate skin. His stomach was still wrapped in bandages from where the branch had gone through him, but they were clean as if they had been freshly changed.

He chuckled sexily, and I met his eyes. He said, "Like it?" I bit my lip in what I assumed was sexy, titled my head, and said, "I'm not sure; you are looking a little chubby around the middle." He smirked at me and said, "Oh really? You know that might be the bandages; getting stabbed by a tree can do that to you." He chuckled, then leaned down and began kissing me again, more gently this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, and he ran his hand slowly up and down my thigh, going higher and higher each time. He stopped and moved his hand past my hips and onto my stomach. He reached up and grabbed my breast gently, massaging it and pinching my nipple gently. I gasped into his mouth, and he kissed me even deeper.

He lifted me up and pulled my own beater over my head, and I suddenly got timid. I pulled him back down to me to cover myself up and kissed him harder. I felt his hardness against my thigh as he began to grind into me. He reached down to my shorts and gently pulled them over my hips. Suddenly my whole body went into alarm mode, and I stopped his hands gently. He pulled back and said, "Too fast?" I nodded, and he pulled back. He said, "I'm sorry." I said, "No need. I was caught up too. But before we go further, I think you should know something."

He leaned back and said, "You don't have a boyfriend or something, do you?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Really?" He chuckled and said, "I'm joking, I know. So, what's up?" I looked down and said softly, "I'm a virgin." He pulled back at that point, and I looked up immediately. He had a look of shock on his face as he stared at me. I realized I was still topless, so I pulled my arms ups to cross them over my chest.

I said, "Guess that's going to be a problem, huh?" He shook his head, seemingly coming back to his senses, and came back close to me. He said, "No, no, no, it's not a problem, just not what I was expecting to hear. I'm sorry I was pushing you too far. If I'd known, I wouldn't have been so aggressive." I said, "Are you sure?" He reached over me and grabbed our shirts passing me mine. We both pulled them over our heads, and he said, "It really is ok. I genuinely like you. If I just wanted to fuck, I wouldn't be this concerned about you all this time."

He came and sat next to me on the bed, wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and grabbed my hand with his free one. He said, "So we take this slow, get to know each other better, and see where this takes us. No pressure." I looked down and said, "That might happen to you a lot." He looked down at what I was looking at, the tent in his basketball shorts and laughed, and said, "Yea, well, there are ways to solve that. I might as well get used to it. Besides, I doubt I could wow you with a hole in my stomach right now. I'd hate to give a weak performance." We both laughed, and he said, "So honest question though, how have you gone all these years as a virgin when you look like that?" I chuckled and said, "No one caught my attention, and the ones that did were after one thing. When I was first in high school, I had a boyfriend or two, but as we got older and expectations were raised, I wasn't willing to go there because they didn't show me a reason why I should; I just ended up just kind of being on my own. Not too sad about it, lot of other things other than boys."